sheep home, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Killieboykfc said:

So f**king frustrating. We have clearly improved going forward but what’s the f**king point when we concede such s**t goals every week. 

totally agree mate.i don’t think dyer has done that bad a job. Definitely improved performance wise I love this playing two up top.very frustrating to draw tonight but everyone one gave there all tonight again.i think if power played tonight we might have seen that out 

57 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

They get away with thuggery and we canny handle it.

57 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Gary Dicker is done, isn’t he? Total liability. Gives the ball away and constantly fouls. Couldn’t lace powers boots.

1 hour ago, bute-killiefan said:

James Dayton

55 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

f**k Dyer getting the job btw!! If we dont practice things as simple as blocking crosses and defending crosses its shambolic 

54 minutes ago, gjkillie007 said:

f**king bottle merchants. This is pish. Two goal start and we can't do anything. Get dyer to f**k

18 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Bottle f**king merchants!!

18 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Nonsense.

Other teams manage to cope. 

We are too lightweight and delicate 

17 minutes ago, Karl said:

How was there 1 minute of injury time in that whole game? 3 goals, 5 bookings, and a catalogue of other stoppages.

17 minutes ago, Richie242KFC said:

There for the taking, extra rest, still balled it up. From a season of highs to one of lows

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Big fan of Kabamba but how he lasted the full game is a mystery. Offered hee haw and should have laid it off to Kiltie. Burst me for £390 thanks killie. 

16 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Are we not using subs anymore? 

Just running the players into the ground?

You all talk s**te

Thought killie actually played quite well all things considering. Never kicked a ball after they went up 2-0, then Aberdeen never kicked a ball after they equalised. 

Killie the better team for the first half hour and last half hour. 2 soft goals conceded but played some good football. Throwing away a 2 goal lead is never ideal but not unhappy with the performance. 

Weird game that. For the mid half hour Aberdeen decided to actually play football and thought we were in for hiding. But then they reverted to type and we really should’ve pumped them.

I don’t know if Dyer is the man but can’t deny the games are enthralling

Just now, Mojike and Bod said:

Another Dyerbolical masterclass in throwing away a lead. Anyone who thinks he should be given the job needs medical help. Unfortunately this applies to Bowie who will blindly give him the job. Dyer will get us relegated next season.

Your constant harping on makes it seem as if you almost want it to happen so you can say I told you so. 

I still go back to games like County and Accies at home. Mismanagement of the club has cost us so much this season. No options off the bench, no bufferin terms of points. 

Couple more points in those games earlier in the season or hold on against Hibs and that's a pretty good result. We've left ourselves in a position where its no use. 

Next two gamaes are big - team and Dyer need to show that bit more.

Still find it difficult to know how much to blame Dyer. Even if we just had Bunn to come on and cause a bit of bother, or Cameron, maybe we get over the line. Can't remember a thinners squad. 

Just now, mitch14 said:

I still go back to games like County and Accies at home. Mismanagement of the club has cost us so much this season. No options off the bench, no bufferin terms of points. 

Couple more points in those games earlier in the season or hold on against Hibs and that's a pretty good result. We've left ourselves in a position where its no use. 

Next two gamaes are big - team and Dyer need to show that bit more.

Still find it difficult to know how much to blame Dyer. Even if we just had Bunn to come on and cause a bit of bother, or Cameron, maybe we get over the line. Can't remember a thinners squad. 

Sums up my thoughts exactly.