Derek McInnes

Stuart

If ever a manager was suited to manage Rangers it’s McInnes. Horrible wee man that always has to blame someone/ something else, moans at the officials continuously ,encourages his players to cheat and never credits the opposition. Can’t stand the wee gorgeous man.

His touchline conduct is absolutely appalling. Chasing players down the touchline, shouting abuse at officials and whinging non-stop. 

It amazed me, last night, that he didn’t get sent to the stands.

Edited by KTID
Spelling

7 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Effective officials will end it. Ferguson in particular should have been off last night. We are too nice about it too, need to learn to mix it up against them.

If you are waiting for effective officials then sadly you will wait awhile.

Bad as they were last night none of their antics were as bad as Cosgrove last year and he still couldn't get himself sent off.

I would also like to know how many penalties they get each season as they always seem to get loads.

McInnes is a horrible wee man undoubtedly, his antics piss me off every time we play them, last night like the Cup game and many times before however we beat ourselves, game was won and at 2 up we should have enough about us to see it over the line. 

He is a cheating little rat in every sense of the word. We cant deal with Accies properly at RP and we can't deal with McInnes and his mob at RP either - they play the exact same way - break up the play, foul on rotation, dive when breathed on, take 60 seconds for every throw in then steal 25 yards before taking it, etc etc.

As others have said we need to find a way to deal with these anti-football teams at RP and we rarely find it. We don't have the quality to play around them the way Sellick do but there has to be something we can do... 

1 minute ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

He is a cheating little rat in every sense of the word. We cant deal with Accies properly at RP and we can't deal with McInnes and his mob at RP either - they play the exact same way - break up the play, foul on rotation, dive when breathed on, take 60 seconds for every throw in then steal 25 yards before taking it, etc etc.

As others have said we need to find a way to deal with these anti-football teams at RP and we rarely find it. We don't have the quality to play around them the way Sellick do but there has to be something we can do... 

Like defend like professional footballers 

He has wormed his way into every one of our heads.  That's whats 1 win in 30 odd games will do to you.

I cannot stand Aberdeen.  McInnes, their hammer-throwers at the back, their collection of ankle-biting, cheating midfielders over the years (I still hope Shinnie's next s**te's a hedgehog), Shay Logan, Willie Miller...

A horrible outfit.

Edited by Eggy

It's sad that a team with better resources than 7/8 other clubs in the league have to resort to the type of tactics he's come up with. They've not been a good footballing side since hayes and rooney left. They are a big physical team that try to bully other players and when that doesn't work they fling themselves to the ground like they're half their size. 

Their trick is to make countless innocuous fouls which individually aren't bookings but the ref fails to count them up. Ferguson should've been off last night purely on number of fouls. 

Cosgrove earlier in the season I counted 12 fouls and the booking was for the softest one. He took out Findlay and they gave nothing.

2 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

We've shown in the last two games that in attacking terms we do have the quality. Five goals. Of course the most important statistic is six conceded. Against this team in particular there's a psychological aspect as well as simple defending. Who in the stands didn't think they'd get a second when the first one went in? I did.  I can't help but feel it's the same for the players - that same feeling that always used to happen against the Old Firm e.g. in the JJ days. Somehow Aberdeen have become that team - it certainly doesn't happen to us against Rangers any more, but Aberdeen were just about as successful at this when SSC was here. I thought we'd broken the spell last night - hopefully one win is all that it will take. I'm sure we'd all love it - I hate this Aberdeen team and management (not the club) more than any other at the moment. 

Having just watched the highlights again, I am led to wonder what schooling was like back in the day when McInnes was growing up, claiming that the ball hit the defender on the back. His definition of back is very different to the one I have...

Edited by rm0199