Redevelopment - Moffat End

Killiepie

I don't see how we can let either of the yahoos into the Moffat stand after the redevelopment. Too much danger of them trashing the facilities if they lose. Would like to have seen the Moffat stand reduced in size/capacity with the development, but suppose the cost would have been prohibitive.

19 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't see how we can let either of the yahoos into the Moffat stand after the redevelopment.

Perfect reason to add to the reasons why they won't get it again.

Plans looks cracking - RP and surrounding area/stadium footprint will be one of the best, if not the best in the league for facilities (Hotel, Killie Club etc)

1 hour ago, Killie alan said:

What about the bricks with peoples names on?

Mine is on the wall beside my late fathers, in amongst the 97 cup winning squad area. Will not be a happy boy if its is removed completely or not put back exactly as it is.

I imagine a few will be in a similar boat.

Aside from that the changes look good.

11 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Mine is on the wall beside my late fathers, in amongst the 97 cup winning squad area. Will not be a happy boy if its is removed completely or not put back exactly as it is.

Seen someone say the brick were to be placed on the side wall at the disabled entrance to the moffat.

36 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Totally agree yes the changes look good 

Just now, Mclean07 said:

I don’t believe for a minute they won’t have a plan for the bricks. Also agree that the lighting outside the ground is really needing upgraded. Terrible for half blind old  gits like me. 

100% agree. The back end of the Moffat was pitch black yesterday and has been for the past month or two. Poor boy selling the half time fmdraw tickets was dishing them out with a phone light to see what hes doing.

Plans look impressive , and will improve that area and all round environment at our ground

was there any information given when the work is due to start?

In terms of the current bricks and how they will be impacted  ...might be something that can be raised and answered at the upcoming trust event 

Looks to me like the plans posted are early draft plans. I assume health and safety will ensure a wide corridor is left for the approach to the east stand.How will the trucks get in behind the East Stand for the TV coverage as we had last night and even more so with the greater number of trucks for Sky games? I have no doubt all of these have been thought through but just not included in the plans posted.