AD has a problem for Hamilton

KillkieBoab

the shape of the team when we were playing well against the sheep was better however we missed Power when things got tough.

Personally I would start with same eleven as we did the other night then see how the game goes

Noticed AD doesn't like using to many subs or is that just me that thinks that

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

been caught out making them a couple of times, and even though we were peppering Aberdeen towards the end, the game was very finely balanced.

Wrong sub and we lose 3-2, mass hysteria follows 

More tactical ineptness imo. Under the current regime we might be nice to watch but we have no back bone and anyone who works us out is laughing.

Heard Holt the other night talking, spoke about making his players do double sessions, it's work. Get the feeling we are the opposite, as long as we keep the players happy.

Theoretically he could drop big Kabamba who didn't have his best game on Wednesday and play three in central midfield (Rory or Kiltie as a 10).

However, I think we need to stick with the 4-4-2 and the big man up top allows Brophy a lot more space to work so I think Dicker's got to drop out.

Let big SF have the armband and maybe give Dicker a jolt?

3 hours ago, Shortie said:

I think AD has trust issues with players in the squad. It was something he mentioned when Broadfoot came back that he could trust him. For me he has faith in a very small core group and that’s it. Probably nine of the starters from the other night plus Power and maybe Millen. A wee group on the fringes in Kiltie, Del Fabro, Johnson and El Makrini. From there I don’t believe he has confidence in any of the rest including all the goalkeepers on the books.

Edited by piffer

I would keep Kiltie in the team - a real morale boost for him - and use Rory as an impact sub. As said he's just back from injury so we should utilise our limited resources to maximum effect. I would also bring in DF for Broadfood - while Kirk is solid but uninspiring I feel that there are always bodies tumbling around him in the box or both boxes for that matter. DF is also more of a threat and a tidier sharper passer,

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

One good game for kiltie and folk wanting him to replace our captain 

Just cos your captain doesn't mean you are un-droppable.

We need more of an attacking threat and Kiltie gives us that.

Wednesday we needed Dicker to step up as Power was out but our McKenzie was more influential in there so I don't think it's a wild shout to replace him with Power for this one.