AD has a problem for Hamilton

KillkieBoab

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No chance - Brophy and Kabamba are playing great together.

Hamilton would love to see us play two small strikers up top.

They will have had us watched against aberdeen and seen kabamba getting practically nothing against their big centre halfs that's why I think we should try something different against them just my opinion btw.

2 hours ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

Heard Holt the other night talking, spoke about making his players do double sessions, it's work. Get the feeling we are the opposite, as long as we keep the players happy.

Why do you have that feeling? Do you have evidence that this is the case?

I would rest GD. Got caught a few times in possession on Wednesday and gave away the ball needlessly a couple of times. I think on the bench, he is an option when we need to close the game down if we are 2 up with 10 or 15 minutes to play.

Would agree with Power in for Dicker this time, and keep both Rory and Kiltie in the team. Hopefully El Makrini and Bunn can get back to fitness soon to make the bench. Of course we don't have a sub forward, still fear an injury to either Brophy or Kabamba which would force us into changing shape from a 4-4-2 potentially. 

2 minutes ago, CBFC said:

I would rest GD. Got caught a few times in possession on Wednesday and gave away the ball needlessly a couple of times. I think on the bench, he is an option when we need to close the game down if we are 2 up with 10 or 15 minutes to play.

This is a team we haven’t beaten so far this season, that sounds wildly optimistic. 

38 minutes ago, Bbk said:

I'd bring back power and play kiltie up with brophy in place of kabamba who can come on later.

So completely change the partnership that has been working for 2 months solid now. Stupid.

Happy for Kiltie to play in place of Rory on the left atm. As I caught a glimps of Rory holding his leg a d limping about for th elater stages on Wednesday night 

3 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

For me it would be Power in for Rory. Would give us the extra dig we need to stop them hitting us on the counter without sacrificing a creative player. 

I think we need more forward thinking football from midfield.  Rory offers sound defensive qualities with his constant closing down but still gets shots in on goal. Greg is playing well and is creative and proved the other night he can score goals. I think Gary Dicker needs a rest as his play is inconsistent, passing going astray and an apparent lack of energy when quick recovery is required. Bring back Alan Power as our primary stopper, ball winner and see him layoff to the other two.

Imo opinion we should go all out attack tomorrow as Hamilton only know how to time waste and park the bus.

Lineup 4-1-3-2

Branescu 

Sod Broadfoot Findlay Niko

Dicker

Burke Power Kiltie 

Brophy Kabamba 

Bench; Koprivec, Millen, DDF, Taylor, Connell, St Clair, McKenzie.

Same back line. Dicker provide extra cover as per. Power to play a bit further forward played there for Lincoln. Kiltie stays in after his performance on Wednesday plus more direct. Same stuff with Burke, Brophy and Kabamba works a treat.

And heard big Innes should be close to fit for next week.

4 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

There's no chance he's dropping Dicker. I think Rory might be sacrificed

No disrespect to our captain, but his form has dipped and it's likely to be partly due to his playing so many games in a very stamina sapping role. Keep Rory and Kiltie alongside Power meantime.

As much as I agree Power for Dicker would be the right change, there’s not a hope that AD will drop one of the ‘boys’. I  mean Broadfoot has come back into the team at the expense of DDF who hasn't done much wrong shows ADs thought process in team selection