Hamilton away, Fred

CB

If Dyer had made top 6 I think we could all have lived with him being appointed. We're not getting it now, unfortunately I still think he'll get the job. Next week is simply must win or we're right back into the relegation fight. 

What a difference a couple weeks make, Hun result gave us a false sense of where we actually were

1 minute ago, All the Wine said:

If Dyer had made top 6 I think we could all have lived with him being appointed. We're not getting it now, unfortunately I still think he'll get the job. Next week is simply must win or we're right back into the relegation fight. 

What a difference a couple weeks make, Hun result gave us a false sense of where we actually were

Hun result was about where they are exactly are!

Just now, All the Wine said:

Huns results recently have shown it wasn't that great a result. Always good to beat them though

Just now, NorfolkG said:

AGM was the time for that. Board, manager and Head of Football all there.

Absolutely no chance the board would have answered those questions they’d obfuscate . Offer tea and crumpets , dinner and steak pie but they’d never admit there mistakes 

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

It has been quite an achievement this season for Killie to cock it up quite so royally. You can’t deny it must have been difficult to lose over two legs to a part time team with an average gate of under 300, when there was a massive football incentive awaiting all of us. I saw Partizan in the flesh and SSC would have given them a game.

Then the top six. We are still only 4 points away despite some utterly abysmal runs. Imagine the effort it takes to not win another two games or one and two draws. 

Finally, full marks to JF. He had one priority in January, and on balance, probably emerged with a weaker, smaller squad. 

Incredible. Increased season tickets and all that enthusiasm gone to waste. 

All of this is spot on.

Happy 150th birthday killie 

2 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

It has been quite an achievement this season for Killie to cock it up quite so royally. You can’t deny it must have been difficult to lose over two legs to a part time team with an average gate of under 300, when there was a massive football incentive awaiting all of us. I saw Partizan in the flesh and SSC would have given them a game.

Then the top six. We are still only 4 points away despite some utterly abysmal runs. Imagine the effort it takes to not win another two games or one and two draws. 

Finally, full marks to JF. He had one priority in January, and on balance, probably emerged with a weaker, smaller squad. 

Incredible. Increased season tickets and all that enthusiasm gone to waste. 

Well said mclean

You reap what you sow...... threadbare squad, with no sign of youth being given a chance, ........ Manager not up to the job (if he actually wanted it in the 1st place)...... and a board that seems to think everything is fine........ :( :( :( 

33 minutes ago, iainmaccoll said:

Get holt signed up now 

As much as I want Gary to be Killie manager, why on earth would he take it? 

The worst thing that would happen is we don't get our s**t sorted out behind the scenes and somehow convince him to take it, and fans start calling for his head the same as is happening to AD. 

We seem lost, we need to stop pissing about spending time planning memorial gardens and other non-important s**te and start focusing on finding a manager/getting players found and/or re-signed for next season. 

That was dreadful today. 

Just now, jesper said:

As much as I want Gary to be Killie manager, why on earth would he take it? 

The worst thing that would happen is we don't get our s**t sorted out behind the scenes and somehow convince him to take it, and fans start calling for his head the same as is happening to AD. 

We seem lost, we need to stop pissing about spending time planning memorial gardens and other non-important s**te and start focusing on finding a manager/getting players found and/or re-signed for next season. 

That was dreadful today. 

With a bit of organisation, we can do more than one thing at a time. We have employed someone full time to look after football matters.

17 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

But did anyone ask?

The guy next to me was the one asking all the questions . The woman next to him , obviously a club representative, promised him a meeting with JF during the week . At the meeting they sent the chief security guy to talk to him re why his mate couldn’t get his ticket after 6 pm ? now that guy could talk .    Guess what he’s still waiting for his meeting with JF whom he tried to collar just before he disappeared through the back door .