Hamilton away, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

Still don't understand what Del Fabro done to merit being dropped other than Broadfoot being one of the boys

Who knows? Him next to Findlay is the best partnership and they were so in the whole league a few months ago. Statistically.

I'd rank Aberdeen, Hearts & Motherwell as being more physical than this Hamilton side, based on what I've seen -  the absence of Imrie & McKinnon always helps...

Under Reid-Neil-Canning, they'd be alongside those teams for s**t-housery, no question, but I think Rice has a bit more about him.

That said, the red card tackle on Millar on our last visit there deserved the jail.

41 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Messi would get bullied against Hamilton away then? Our fans are a bunch of clueless morons honestly. How dicker plays ahead of him I’ll never know. Been pish for week. Midfield 4 should be power Rory, Burke and Kiltie. No arguments.

Rubbish. Dicker and Power are doninating this game . Thats why they play. Odd stray pass from Dicker but his positioning and reading of the game is ket to how we play. Thats why hes captain.  He is a totally different player to Kiltie. 

Its half time now. We are running the game and id put Kiltie on at 10 instead Kabamba. 

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

Hibs 1-0 up at the moment. If we fail to win this one think that's the top six bye! 

Aye same thought for me, really needed us to win and hibs to lose to have a chance. 6 points too much to claw back and hibs have the slightly better goal difference. The draw at Livvy is better for getting top6 but bad if we are bottom 6