Dyer - fraud

Killie lad

1 hour ago, Steppskillie said:

Time for Dyer to go. Bottom line results nowhere near good enough and he can take Broadfoot with him. 

Won f**k all with this fraud in the team.

St Mirren dodged a bullet getting shot of him. 

Anybody voting this down, take a good look at yourself. 

A complete and utter fraud. good coach by all accounts abysmal manager, if he gets the job bowie is more a fool than I thought. 
Dyer is so far out his depth it’s unbelievable. 
fingers crossed we do enough to stay up this season. Then can punt him along with 80% of the playing squad in the summer. Get Gary Holt in and rebuild 

I fully believe that Dyer is trying his best, and I also believe that under Dyer we would be a safe mid table team.

I felt the same under Alesio, safety likely but never going to to hit the heights of Clarke. but then who could.

I lost faith in Alessio the game after our best win. We slaughtered Hearts and then put out a defensive team against bottom of the table St. Johnstone.

Today I lost faith in Dyer. Our best attacking performance under him against Aberdeen and he puts out a defensive team against Hamilton.

We've replaced a 0 - 0 safety first manager with another.

12 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

I fully believe that Dyer is trying his best, and I also believe that under Dyer we would be a safe mid table team.

I felt the same under Alesio, safety likely but never going to to hit the heights of Clarke. but then who could.

I lost faith in Alessio the game after our best win. We slaughtered Hearts and then put out a defensive team against bottom of the table St. Johnstone.

Today I lost faith in Dyer. Our best attacking performance under him against Aberdeen and he puts out a defensive team against Hamilton.

We've replaced a 0 - 0 safety first manager with another.

I’m not sure it’s working but I don’t think it’s fair to call AD a safety first manager.

3 goals at Tynecastle, 5 in 2 against Aberdeen, 2 against Sevco, 3 against County, 6 against Queens Park.

For me it’s more that the attacking improvement he has undoubtedly overseen is totally cancelled out by the far weaker mentality in games than under AA.

Both AA and AD away from home were/are a grim watch.

4 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I don't like this "fraud" patter one bit. Hugely disrespectful to the man. Perhaps he isn't cut out to manage the club, but a fraud? Absolutely no chance!

A hundred times over. 

A major part of one of our best sides in years and my most enjoyable times as a killie fan. If he's not cutting it for you then fair enough, but words like fraud and clown to describe him make me cringe. Have a word with yourselves ffs. 

5 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

For me it’s more that the attacking improvement he has undoubtedly overseen is totally cancelled out by the far weaker mentality in games than under AA

I'm not even sure the mentality problem is anything like as bad as people seem to think - when we can't score or have the players to get up the pitch against these sides then we are inviting pressure on that leads to mistakes like today and in the cup game. 

An attacker to come on in extra time in the cup game and relive the pressure would have made all the difference in the world. A half decent option off the bench today and we'd probably get the goal. Without those options there's only so far the mentality can take you. 

1 minute ago, mitch14 said:

I'm not even sure the mentality problem is anything like as bad as people seem to think - when we can't score or have the players to get up the pitch against these sides then we are inviting pressure on that leads to mistakes like today and in the cup game. 

An attacker to come on in extra time in the cup game and relive the pressure would have made all the difference in the world. A half decent option off the bench today and we'd probably get the goal. Without those options there's only so far the mentality can take you. 

Aberdeen and Hibs games the mentality was really weak imo. Hearts away too.

Games we should be showing composure and good decision-making ending with inexplicable defeats or near collapses.

Today, ten men, last minute penalty was in line with this sadly.

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Aberdeen and Hibs games the mentality was really weak imo. Hearts away too.

What was wrong at Tynecastle? Looked entirely comfortable until Branescu? 

Can't say I saw it v Hibs either - big ovation from the East Stand for the effort at full time? 

Maybe it does all come back to the manager. It's so hard to tell just from watching on. It's true that we didn't see mistakes like those from Findlay under Clarke... Who knows 

5 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I don't like this "fraud" patter one bit. Hugely disrespectful to the man. Perhaps he isn't cut out to manage the club, but a fraud? Absolutely no chance!

Agree with you bullitt. Add in the fact he didn't really want the gig and throw in a crap transfer window and we are where we are. Have said on many other threads it's about time the board gave us the fans a statement concerning the AA situation and more transparency in general, how he wasn't mentioned at the AGM and that sham of a interview with Cathy j again didn't mention him is unbelievable. Actually feel for Dyer as he is in a position he didn't want.

12 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

What was wrong at Tynecastle? Looked entirely comfortable until Branescu? 

Can't say I saw it v Hibs either - big ovation from the East Stand for the effort at full time? 

Maybe it does all come back to the manager. It's so hard to tell just from watching on. It's true that we didn't see mistakes like those from Findlay under Clarke... Who knows 

After that read card we looked absolutely shell-shocked.

Hibs was a good performance but we showed zero composure. We should have won.

Individual games it’s understandable but that’s 4 or 5 mentally weak performances coupled with several dreadful away performances plus two good wins against Sevco and County.

Edited by NorfolkG

Dyer could do a lot by actually deciding if he wants the job or not. It seems Bowie wants to give him it but let’s hear Dyers side. None of this on the fence crap. Yes or No? McCulloch said he was pushed into it when he really didn’t fancy it. Dyer doing the same won’t help anyone. From there has he done enough to get it? IMO no but I think within the club they view it differently. He keeps talking about waiting until the summer. That’s not the answer. For me the new manager should be in place no more than a week after the last game. 

41 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Today was embarrassing, losing against a poor team with 10 men with the wind at our backs. Not even overly angry as could see it coming and just totally deflated with being let down this season.

Dyer is not the man for the job, although some on this forum somehow seem to think differently. We need to be ambitious, push on and give the fans a glimmer of hope about the future. Not another "aye, he'll do, hopefully we wont get relegated" appointment. 

Full interview process, best candidate, and if that means keeping the contracted players (Brophy, Findlay, Power) and starting the rest from scratch then so what? At least we have hope for next season. I'm absolutely f**kin scunnered with this lot this season; Connahs Quay, Aberdeen Cup, Aberdeen League. Please dont give us the same next year BB, JF.

Who do u think could take us forward 

3 minutes ago, Big sexy said:

Who do u think could take us forward 

Thats not my job to choose managers. We could get an experienced gaffer who could do better than we have recently. We are Kilmarnock, a top flight club, not a training school for novice managers such as Locke, McCulloch, Dyer, even Alessio. Managers should be working their way up to a job at our club not just given it because its easy for the club.

I’m far from convinced by him, but he’s hardly a fraud. A few weeks ago we were all saying how wrong he had proved us after the Rangers game. The squad is simply not fit for purpose and Dyer is not the main person to blame for that as far as I’m concerned. For me we just need to try and do enough now to guarantee our safety and then look to rebuild for next season.

23 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Thats not my job to choose managers. We could get an experienced gaffer who could do better than we have recently. We are Kilmarnock, a top flight club, not a training school for novice managers such as Locke, McCulloch, Dyer, even Alessio. Managers should be working their way up to a job at our club not just given it because its easy for the club.

Im in no way a dyer fan just asking who would be your choice for next manager