Doubts over the board

Guff92

10 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Folk claiming BB needs to go really need to calm doon. We are pish and it’s been a pish season, he’s made mistakes but we are in a much better position now with him on board than we were before. 

So is he with his nice shiny hotel. 

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Change yer username to BBout now then. 

Canny please everybody. 

Who’s to blame @Killieboykfc ?

I mean, you agree we havent invested enough in the playing squad? 

I vaguely remember your disappointment at the sacking of AA?

And I’m pretty sure you don’t want AD as manager and would agree his appointment was lazy?

Just let me know so I can edit my original post to please all my friends on here.

Or am I just right but the thought of blaming BB hurts people? Fine let’s not. Just tell me who to blame for this s**t show.

7 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Who’s to blame @Killieboykfc ?

I mean, you agree we havent invested enough in the playing squad? 

I vaguely remember your disappointment at the sacking of AA?

And I’m pretty sure you don’t want AD as manager and would agree his appointment was lazy?

Just let me know so I can edit my original post to please all my friends on here.

Or am I just right but the thought of blaming BB hurts people? Fine let’s not. Just tell me who to blame for this s**t show.

Right couple of things: I thought AA was a diddy and was happy when we sacked him so you ‘vaguely remember’ wrong. 

I’m not disagreeing that BB is to blame for this s**t season, as are the rest of the board but where I disagree is with this idea that we have to go all “sack the board” yet again. 

We have had a pish season and mistakes have been made that we will hopefully learn from. We finally have a settled board with folk that actually care about the club on it for the first time in years, you need to stop throwing the toys out the pram and calling for peoples head after a few mistakes. You seem to be ignoring the various positive aspects of having BB involved with the club. 

6 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Right couple of things: I thought AA was a diddy and was happy when we sacked him so you ‘vaguely remember’ wrong. 

I’m not disagreeing that BB is to blame for this s**t season, as are the rest of the board but where I disagree is with this idea that we have to go all “sack the board” yet again. 

We have had a pish season and mistakes have been made that we will hopefully learn from. We finally have a settled board with folk that actually care about the club on it for the first time in years, you need to stop throwing the toys out the pram and calling for peoples head after a few mistakes. You seem to be ignoring the various positive aspects of having BB involved with the club. 

AA was the diddy that got the manager of the month was he no? Also, he wasn’t backed financially which is one of my main point, coincidentally from the guy your blaming but somehow defending at the same time?

Learn from our mistakes, really? We got pumped out of Europe by a bunch of farmers, you think it’s fine we will recruit before the season comes and hit the ground running maybe push for Europe next summer, didnae happen. Awrite, here’s the January transfer window coming up, we will surely recruit now, especially since we sent a good few out on loan, didnae happen. 

How many chances do we need to get simple things right?
We were apparently relying on tish and Mulumbu signing but had no plan b,c or d, why no?

Maybe I used the wrong title, maybe we should blame the WHOLE board and not BB. But my points still stand. And he’s part of the blame however way you wana look at it. 

4 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

AA was the diddy that got the manager of the month was he no? Also, he wasn’t backed financially which is one of my main point, coincidentally from the guy your blaming but somehow defending at the same time?

Learn from our mistakes, really? We got pumped out of Europe by a bunch of farmers, you think it’s fine we will recruit before the season comes and hit the ground running maybe push for Europe next summer, didnae happen. Awrite, here’s the January transfer window coming up, we will surely recruit now, especially since we sent a good few out on loan, didnae happen. 

How many chances do we need to get simple things right?
We were apparently relying on tish and Mulumbu signing but had no plan b,c or d, why no?

Maybe I used the wrong title, maybe we should blame the WHOLE board and not BB. But my points still stand. And he’s part of the blame however way you wana look at it. 

You seem to be completely unable to process this. I can and have blamed BB for this f**k up. I disagree with you that he should go because of this. 

Hope that clears it up. 

I'm sure BB's phone will be red hot tonight with Billionaires aching to buy him out and take our club forward! 

In the unlikely event that I'm wrong about this best let him and the rest of the Board get on with it eh? 

Criticise by all means but where are the alternatives? Things have been badly wrong on the pitch and whatever it is that has been wrong within the squad and management since the end of last season it might yet get us relegated. 

Yes more investment might have raised morale but if it was my cash would I be splashing it around in these circumstances? 

We are playing decent attacking football, mainly because of the efforts of a 36 year old man, but we are losing daft goals, almost all of which have been down to demarcation disputes in the centre of the defence. If Broadfoot is the answer, I would like to know what the question was. We have two attacking full-backs, one of whom got absolutely skinned by a player we should have gone for in the summer and didn't, i.e. Kennedy. The other looked like an excellent replacement for Taylor for about two months, then he began to be found out. Dicker and Power are near superannuation and I think we need to move towards rethinking our game plan to include Kiltie and to replace Dicker, who is a fine player, but is starting to show frailties we can do without. The purse-strings need to be loosened and an offer made to Del Fabbro. If he (or Juventus) won't take it, get Hendrie in at left-back, play one centre-half (not Broadfoot) or bring back Wilson to the centre of the defence or to play in front of a back three. Findlay is our best asset, but he has been a victim of his own desire to win recently and has given away free kicks against which our preparation has been laughable. Kabamba is a smashing guy and his effort is irreproachable, but he needs the ball played in front of him and to point out to referees that his jersey is not the property of whoever is tearing it off his back. Too nice, needs to snarl a bit more and watch how Brophy deals with the tuggers. I would like to see Cameron back before the end of the season, as he is a sizeable unit and can play football too. What stage has he reached in his recovery ? A fit Cameron could be better than Kabamba. As for replacing AD, forget it. Holt won't be interested and there's nobody else who would be up to that standard. This is all very disjointed, but at least we have options even with the threadbare squad available. Dropping Hamalainen was a good beginning. 

1 minute ago, Barneyboy said:

Billy Bowie has alot be thanked for regarding keeping Kilmarnock FC in business, his only fault IMO is not having someone with football knowledge to assist/guide him on the board.

Quite a big fault when you’re running a football club.

I doubt he takes this approach when it comes to his own business.

It's great when it doesn't go away some clowns jump out and start slagging Bowie off.

Before he stepped in... We were nearly bust.. Relegation playoffs.

Signed the best manager since Tommy Burns

Gets us to 3rd in the league... And Europe again

Short memory....

Yes the last 9 months haven't been great...

But he signed a manager who coached at the highest level... Pity our players aren't that good.

AA was terminated but does anyone on here know all the facts as to why... 

So when he takes his money...will anyone step in... no... All the people who were mention back in AJ time didn't step up. 

You all have a right to complain about performances... Manager decisions...in the cup and today our best player gave away stupid penalties..if they didn't happen and we took at least 1 of the many chances we had to win both games.. No one would be complaining.

When SC was here these narrow games went our way.. It's very small differences that make the difference..that little bit of quality.. Which we don't have.