Thank You to the Scottish People

Mclean07

53 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

B3F38173-633A-46CF-ACD6-3F9D421DB834.jpeg.d78134424255cc69088205ec50ada0f1.jpeg
D6CD85ED-96A5-4BA8-89B4-DCF971B84212.png.681a8d6d055f284435dfdc5e7b882b46.png42CD7AE1-BE65-4ACB-8AFB-231912CE6EF1.png.d1a16282175276d9c75587538d4a3148.png

Some questions about democracy here as well as the other allegations. Whether he’s found guilty or not, he’s clearly been abusing the power he had over these women. Beaker suggesting political motives being behind some of the women’s claims, puts him in the cesspit section of his party. I find it difficult to believe so many intelligent women would put themselves forward for potentially humiliating cross examination for nothing. 

I find it disturbing that senior civil servants did nothing to escalate any alledged complaints, and mentioned routes were changed without ANY documentary evidence.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, the most senior civil servant in Scorland was found guilty of leading complainants on ffs!!!!

There is NO non unionist press allowed in the courtroom also.

Jesus wept man, take this scenario and put it in a third world country and youd be screaming that it's totally corrupt.  The whole thing is a shambles and those involved will not get clear justice, whether guilty not proven or guilty.  There is simply too many question Mark's over this whole thing.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

I find it disturbing that senior civil servants did nothing to escalate any alledged complaints, and mentioned routes were changed without ANY documentary evidence.

Same thing would happen if BoJo was shoving his had up wimmin's skirts. It would all be hushed up then used for political gain later.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

The whole thing stinks to high heaven,

Despite your insistence that I am some sort of secret union-o-phile I agree there is a very strong ambience of decomposing fish about the whole thing.

I, myself personally think he is probably a really obnoxious twat to work for, particularly if you are female  but I find it "rather odd" and if I was cynical I might say I suspected it was political that this is suddenly a criminal offence.

50 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Nats going into full blame the victims mode here and elsewhere. No depth the cult won’t sink to. 

You need to have a good look at yourself here.  Stop with the cult nonsense, if anyone is in a cult its unionists, they are the ones who have an abnormal view of things.  Independence is normality unionism is not 

But then this wonr stop you, you've absolutely lost it, delusional to a point from which there is no return.  You will.support a Tory chancellor and government before you'll support people who actually care for your family and their futures over that of the 1%.

If there is sufficient corroborated evidence then throw the book at him and lock him up for a very long time, if not he should sue the s**t out of those who accused him, the civil service and the newspapers.

15 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

You need to have a good look at yourself here.  Stop with the cult nonsense, if anyone is in a cult its unionists, they are the ones who have an abnormal view of things.  Independence is normality unionism is not 

But then this wonr stop you, you've absolutely lost it, delusional to a point from which there is no return.  You will.support a Tory chancellor and government before you'll support people who actually care for your family and their futures over that of the 1%.

If there is sufficient corroborated evidence then throw the book at him and lock him up for a very long time, if not he should sue the s**t out of those who accused him, the civil service and the newspapers.

Support a Tory Chancellor and Tory Government.....another utter lie....

Just now, Mclean07 said:

Go back and look at your support for the union on every bloody page and also direct support with your extra Cash for Scotland nonsense in another.

You're an absolute clown, union at all costs no matter what the damage to Scotland. 

In a time of serious concern for the health of the people of this island, countries and plant you cannot stop yourself putting in sly little pointless digs.  Away and keep yourself and your family safe and give the whole thing a rest, it only further confirms your bellendness knows no bounds.

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Nats going into full blame the victims mode here and elsewhere. No depth the cult won’t sink to. 

Salmond is a twat, I certainly would not want to work for him or anywhere near him. However I am a bit uncomfortable with "being a twat" becoming  criminalised.

4 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

No it’s not, your party did & let working people down. You will always support the Labour cult no matter what they did. And if Salmond is found guilty he should be hung drawn & quartered. There is a long list online of Labour politicians that have been convicted of sexual offences. Why don’t you post that. Wait a minute it doesn’t support your anti independence/SNP agenda.

On 3/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, Mclean07 said:

What a mess we would be in today if the Scottish people hadn’t have shown the common sense that they did in the 2014 referendum. 

Today, the first First Minister would be appearing in court on sexual assault charges.

The price of oil that the economy was based on in the 2014 White Paper ($110) would be $30+
The economy would already be trying to deal with the withdrawal of the 13 billion fiscal annual transfer and getting down the highest deficit in Europe. 

This doesn’t even account for the currency and central bank issues. Of course some would accept all this, just to be “free”. Not a price most people were prepared to pay for themselves and their families. 

1BE80B0A-2DA7-4AFF-A0ED-764F86515F3D.jpeg.921d38f42ceae4eb227aa4c4952de2bc.jpeg

And we are in a better position how exactly? Are the UK government paying for everything from their huge surplus? No, they are just borrowing more that will be paid for in the future by higher taxes and yet more cuts to public services. 
Pretty disgusting even for you to tie this to the referendum from 6 years ago. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Thank you to the sensible Scottish people.

What a mess we could be in today if our first First Minister had been falsely accused of sexual assault charges!

As it is, Alex Salmond has been aquitted of all charges, Lady Dorrian has discharged him from the court, the jury has been thanked ...and this sham trial is over!

:)

3 minutes ago, Scooter said:

What a mess we could be in today if our first First Minister had been falsely accused of sexual assault charges!

As it is, Alex Salmond has been aquitted of all charges, Lady Dorrian has discharged him from the court, the jury has been thanked ...and this sham trial is over!

Now the fun will begin as I suspect Eck will go after the civil servant who drummed this pish up.

And also....

McLean, McLean where are you,  it's all gone quiet over there.

A full apology MUST be forthcoming from all press and broadcast media for their disgracefully partisan approach to this.

7 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I have always said that while I think Eck has behaved very badly and is unlikely to win any equality in the workplace awards ever, the criminal charges sounded like a lot a total pish to me. 

1 minute ago, Mclean07 said:

The jury obviously contaminated with Nats. A despicable character, who at the very least, abused the power of his office. I’m not surprised, the SNP has the whole Scottish system in their pockets. 

Haha, obviously!

I was gonna suggest we not have a go at one person, ie you, as we all know how filled with hate you are and will be frothing at the mouth today and soon enough here... didn't think it would be this soon though.

Salmond was magnanimous as he exited the court building, something you know nothing about.

6 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

The jury obviously contaminated with Nats. A despicable character, who at the very least, abused the power of his office. I’m not surprised, the SNP has the whole Scottish system in their pockets. 

Jesus wept man have a word with yourself here.

All the so called evidence has evaporated under examination and the entire case looks more and more like a Whitehall effort to discredit one man.  It has backfired spectacularly and I suspect that civil servant will get thrown to the wolves now.

And I see you're as gracious in defeat as ever.

3 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Haha, obviously!

I was gonna suggest we not have a go at one person, ie you, as we all know how filled with hate you are and will be frothing at the mouth today and soon enough here... didn't think it would be this soon though.

Salmond was magnanimous as he exited the court building, something you know nothing about.

Aye, the big ‘elder statesman” act. Watch the s**t hit the fan now as him an Cherry go for Sturgeon. I suppose you missed my magnanimous post about her? Rather have her than Salmond/Cherry any day.

32 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Let me get this right, a party which the accused is not a member of and who you repeatedly tell us doesn't speak for Scotland and only has at best 40% of the popular vote, has the system including Whitehall employed civil servants in their pockets?

You need a long lie down.

Edited by Beaker71

Just now, Beaker71 said:

Donkey me get this right, a party which the accused is not a member of and who you repeatedly tell us doesn't speak for Scotland and only has at best 40% of the popular vote, has the system including Whitehall employed civil servants in their pockets?

You need a long lie down.

No worse than you thinking a group of women trashed their reputations all to aid a Whitehall plot. Fantasy stuff right out of the Trump playbook. No way the women made up some of those details and he basically admitted some of it.