Thank You to the Scottish People

Mclean07

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

The biggest increase in spending in history :hurrah:

It seems the ONS agrees Labour increased NHS spending by more than 8 times the amount of the previous administration.

So why am I now paying silly money for hospital parking. Why do I feel when I hear claims like this somebody is pishing down my back and telling me it is raining?

Edited by gdevoy

13 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Well said young man Historical fact Labour created the Nhs and welfare state which the country is relying on now

It was a different Labour Party in those days. Totally different to the right leaning Blair & Brown Party. Go and google it. McLean takes great delight in googling 24 hours a day but only posts the sites denouncing Scots & the Scottish Government. Blair ripped the NHS apart Brown & the Tories continued it. Yes they put a lot of money in but a helluva lot of it went to private companies & PFI. Note to McLean its 2020 not 1947.

Edited by harley

Gordon Jackson describing Salmond as a bully and a sex pest, and a nightmare to work for. Calling one of the women a flake and saying he just had to leave a smell on another. Both horrible people,  but the Cherry/Neil grouping can’t wait to get him back into a position of power. As most neutral commentators are saying, he was found not guilty, but he degraded and disgraced the position of FM and used his power inappropriately. It also sheds light on the dominance the SNP has over the Civil Service and civic society with their veiled threats and controlling instincts.

And surprise, surprise it wasn’t a deep state plot, but a civil war within the SNP with Sturgeon and Co looking to kill him off. I’ll give Sturgeon this, she’s a decent human being compared with this piece of s**t. 

14 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Gordon Jackson describing Salmond as a bully and a sex pest, and a nightmare to work for. Calling one of the women a flake and saying he just had to leave a smell on another. Both horrible people,  but the Cherry/Neil grouping can’t wait to get him back into a position of power. As most neutral commentators are saying, he was found not guilty, but he degraded and disgraced the position of FM and used his power inappropriately. It also sheds light on the dominance the SNP has over the Civil Service and civic society with their veiled threats and controlling instincts.

And surprise, surprise it wasn’t a deep state plot, but a civil war within the SNP with Sturgeon and Co looking to kill him off. I’ll give Sturgeon this, she’s a decent human being compared with this piece of s**t. 

The power the SNP have ove the civil service which is run by Whitehall.

f**k me you need a lie down.

Your bitterness knows no bounds.

3 minutes ago, RAG said:

Blue Tories polling about double the Red Tories in the latest polls, conducted after the result of the Salmond trial.

54% for YES parties in both the constituency and list votes too..

EUSGKHtX0AAOTAB?format=jpg&name=medium

Unfortunately we now have a permanent ANC situation in this country. The Tartan Tories have managed to cement permanent victimhood into half the population. While Labour were building the NHS and the Welfare State, the SNP were collaborating with the Nazis. 

18 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

The power the SNP have ove the civil service which is run by Whitehall.

f**k me you need a lie down.

Your bitterness knows no bounds.

It is clearly and widely known that this was a result of an internal SNP feud, and the battle has just started. 

34 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

C40A7591-0CCF-413D-918B-98BFC6583984.jpeg.e4f955ffc47f0aa5e8add1fa66b58cc8.jpeg

Absolute disgrace, these people. 

Just now, Mclean07 said:

Unfortunately we now have a permanent ANC situation in this country. The Tartan Tories have managed to cement permanent victimhood into half the population. While Labour were building the NHS and the Welfare State, the SNP were collaborating with the Nazis. 

A minority view, shared by approx 14% of the populous.  To compare Scotland to apartheid South Africa, or indeed Nazi Germany, is as risible as it is preposterous!

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Goodness, you’re finding it difficult to get near the 60% Nicola wants before she calls the referendum.

There's a 3% margin of error in all opinion polls man.  You do realise you could be reposting polls that show a majority for indy when it's 49%-51%?

4 minutes ago, RAG said:

A minority view, shared by approx 14% of the populous.  To compare Scotland to apartheid South Africa, or indeed Nazi Germany, is as risible as it is preposterous!

Aye, just like it’s preposterous to compare Labour to the Tories. Three points on this. In their time in power the SNP have cooperated with the Tories passing their budget. Nearly every economic measure has been more beneficial to better off people than poor people and finally, almost to a man, the SNP supporters on here and the SNP themselves wanted a Labour win in England. So looks like the SNO don’t really buy that particular lie. 

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Aye, just like it’s preposterous to compare Labour to the Tories. Three points on this. In their time in power the SNP have cooperated with the Tories passing their budget. Nearly every economic measure has been more beneficial to better off people than poor people and finally, almost to a man, the SNP supporters on here and the SNP themselves wanted a Labour win in England. So looks like the SNO don’t really buy that particular lie. 

There's a difference between what's preposterous and fair comment.  With the amount of privatisation the last Labour government did, their collapse in support from 50% to 14% in the last decade, cosing up to the bankers, billions of pounds of QE that ended up in the hands of the richest 1% and slaughter of many innocent millions in the Middle East  - I'd say my Red Tory quip was being more than generous.

Edited by RAG
bad typing - on a proper keyboard with real keys!

10 minutes ago, RAG said:

There's a 3% margin of error in all opinion polls man.  You do realise you could be reposting polls that show a majority for indy when it's 49%-51%?

And you think that’s enough to risk a referendum? You would be ripped to shreds on a central bank, the currency,  border controls, the EU, the record deficit etc etc. No way they want to risk a referendum on those figures. They’d rather keep their salaries and their wee cabal by continued division and grievance. They are in a great position, sucking at the London teat, while blaming them for everything. Easy peasy. 

12 minutes ago, RAG said:

There's a difference between what's preposterous and fair comment.  With the amount of privatisation the last Labour government did, their collapse in support from 50% to 14% in the last decade, cosing up to the bankers, billions of pounds of QE that ended up in the hands of the richest 1% and slaughter of many innocent millions in the Middle East  - I'd say my Red Tory quip was being more than generous.

Why did the SNP and it’s supporters back Labour in England and rule out the Tories. Straight contradiction I’m afraid.

Social media distancing not working here, would rather chunter on about SNPbad because nobody gives a f**k about Labour any more ...dry yer eyes wee man! 9_9

Edited by Scooter

43 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Mate away and have a lie down.  Tartan stories ffs this is 2020 Not 1970 and as for your nazi collaboration point. I direct you to the royals oh and it isn’t 1939 you absolute clunge 

20 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Ha ha the hootsman and Brian Wilson doc me can you get anymore of an anti SNP and Anti Scotland combination.

you sir are a cactus amongst a field of pricks.

You always seem to equate anti-SNP with unpatriotic and anti-Scottish. But you insist the SNP is not the same as the independence movement.

That seems quite paradoxical to me. Alistair Jack us a Tory but he could still be a Scottish patriot.

C40A7591-0CCF-413D-918B-98BFC6583984.jpeg.e4f955ffc47f0aa5e8add1fa66b58cc8.jpeg

Absolute disgrace, these people. 

Anybody who still see Salmond as an asset after the court case is unhinged. He was publicly exposed as nothing more than an inveterate sex pest. Even his own defence council had to admit he could have been a better person.

If Salmond ever attains a position if power in the SNP again they are toast.

From one minute in......fantastic. Imagine Sturgeon trying to match that. 

Sadly nobody was buying it then and nobody is buying any if it now. Down south they would rather have the bumbling buffoon Boris. In Scotland Wee Nicola is getting all the votes.