Thank You to the Scottish People

Mclean07

2 hours ago, harley said:

Ban me if you want but this just proves he is a clown and knows exactly what he is posting and doing.

Apparently you’ve to rise above it, Which is difficult when he does this every single day, sometimes more than once a day.

there is no justification for it, it’s all SNP bad, Scotland is pish, know you’re place, you’re all natzis. 

Abuse on a grand scale and he gets away with it.

On 3/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, Mclean07 said:

Today, the first First Minister would be appearing in court on sexual assault charges.

Bored last night I sat down to watch James Bond in "Thunderball". Within 15 minutes I noted our national heroic icon engage in enough sexual harassment to have got him a criminal conviction today. But at the time it was made it was considered family entertainment.

My point is that society has changed out of all recognition over time. Even what was acceptable in 2014 could get you in trouble today. Like "miss gendering" for example.

28 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Bored last night I sat down to watch James Bond in "Thunderball". Within 15 minutes I noted our national heroic icon engage in enough sexual harassment to have got him a criminal conviction today. But at the time it was made it was considered family entertainment.

My point is that society has changed out of all recognition over time. Even what was acceptable in 2014 could get you in trouble today. Like "miss gendering" for example.

Sounds like you miss those heady good ol' days. 9_9 

3 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Maybe a lot of it was unacceptable then as well, just like racism and homophobia, and we’ve rightly moved on. 

1 hour ago, harley said:

You quote the obvious quite a lot. Seems rather pointless.

He is.  A unionist mouthpiece who just regurgitated blatant propaganda and lies and fact.  When he gets owned on it, he resorts to almost medieval history when labour was relevant and then goes interweb hunting for s**te on unionist pages to justify his position of self loathing.

His silence on the WM shambles and their interference in Scotlands mucj better organised efforts to save as many as possible from this virus is as deafening as it is shameful.

3 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

He is.  A unionist mouthpiece who just regurgitated blatant propaganda and lies and fact.  When he gets owned on it, he resorts to almost medieval history when labour was relevant and then goes interweb hunting for s**te on unionist pages to justify his position of self loathing.

His silence on the WM shambles and their interference in Scotlands mucj better organised efforts to save as many as possible from this virus is as deafening as it is shameful.

He seems to spend more time having a go at the Snp when it's the Tories he should be waging his war against.

9 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

He seems to spend more time having a go at the Snp when it's the Tories he should be waging his war against.

Don't be silly, in his lifetime there have been more Tory governments (blue & red) than any other. They must be palatable with what they have provided him, to turn a blind eye so readily.

49 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Don't be silly, in his lifetime there have been more Tory governments (blue & red) than any other. They must be palatable with what they have provided him, to turn a blind eye so readily

No matter how much he protests he could rather a Tory in London than anyone in Edinburgh runs Scotland.  He actually believes that 8.8% of the population is responsible for 60% of the debt.  He actually believes that we would be living in caves eating out of bins if it wasn’t for the ‘generosity’ of the English.

We would feel sorry for him if he didn’t behave like an absolute arse almost all of the time.

But he is still Scots and A Killie fan and I’d rather rail at his pish all week than listen to an OF wank for 10 seconds