Closed doors

Killiepies

44 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

I'm sure sevco would accept that right now. 

Doncaster will be working tirelessly to come up with a scenario whereby this season is voided so ra sellick aren’t able to claim 10 in a row. After all that would be Armageddon wouldn’t it?

17 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Doncaster will be working tirelessly to come up with a scenario whereby this season is voided so ra sellick aren’t able to claim 10 in a row. After all that would be Armageddon wouldn’t it?

Only in zombie minds, the rest of the footballing world will still recognise it whenever it happens. 

13 minutes ago, chubbs said:

I can see a full shutdown coming for a month or so then try to squeeze the last 8 games into May & early June if things have settled down.

Think UEFA will make that call on Tuesday to stop everything. Cathy read an email tonight saying the SFA had been invited to take part in this video conference. 

17 minutes ago, piffer said:

Think UEFA will make that call on Tuesday to stop everything. Cathy read an email tonight saying the SFA had been invited to take part in this video conference. 

SFA and technology, that sounds like a marriage made in heaven. "Can we review the review of that last decision please". 

I see Scott Brown reckons the the league should stop and the result should be “as it is”. This would suit him just fine - Celtic win the league and Hearts get relegated. Might I suggest to Scott that the Spfl flattens our the prize money so that everyone gets the same, to help out the smaller clubs because  it’s not Celtic that’s going to struggle financially over loss of gate recipients. Doubt he’ll go for this.

21 minutes ago, No.1 Jimmy said:

I see Scott Brown reckons the the league should stop and the result should be “as it is”. This would suit him just fine - Celtic win the league and Hearts get relegated. Might I suggest to Scott that the Spfl flattens our the prize money so that everyone gets the same, to help out the smaller clubs because  it’s not Celtic that’s going to struggle financially over loss of gate recipients. Doubt he’ll go for this.

Think we should just scrap this season and default all teams back to their league placings from May 2019. Means that we would be in the draw for Europa league playoffs 2020-21. 

1 hour ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Think we should just scrap this season and default all teams back to their league placings from May 2019. Means that we would be in the draw for Europa league playoffs 2020-21. 

How hacked off would the Arabs be? Maybe a chance for the league to expand and bring more teams into the premiership.

We were all raging at the club for not signing more players in the January transfer window but now it’s looking lucky that we didn’t. Two or three more players needing paid with no income coming in wouldn’t have helped. 
Harry Bunn - easiest six month contract he’s ever done!