Closed doors

Killiepies

8 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

The decision to turn down 11,000 paying customers this season might not have been the wisest one. 

Paying customers?

Mutants more like, pur paying customers are and always will be infinitely more important than those knuckle dragging vermin.

Your opinion and your entitled to it, it's just unfortunate that it's wrong.

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

The application process undoubtedly will be laborious and drawn out . I know of several very small businesses that will struggle with less footfall and cancelled appointments , the owners of which are already living week by week . The ESA payments won’t cover the rent in some cases never mind wages , rates , electricity , gas etc etc .

Lots of small businesses will close due to this unfortunately. 

That's the big problem.

38 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

*anger* and Ceptic will be least affected as they have very few walk up fans due to their season ticket sales. Yes they'll lose out on hospitality income but they'll survive. Unfortunately it's the wee teams that will be hit the most.

I reckon we'll see this used to redistribute some of the income from sponsorship to the lower leagues ... whether the clubs can survive to that point is another matter.

16 hours ago, gordon4418 said:

Stop making the same stupid comment again and again then.....

I've supported Killie for over thirty years. During that period there have been times when but for a goal either way (v Falkirk) or a fortunate signing (Kevin Kyle) we could have faced financial insolvency through relegation. 

I want the club to do everything we can to maximise match day revenue. We have an 18,000 seat stadium and we should be using this to our advantage.

This doesn't mean giving the whole ground to the Old Firm, but continuing with the same policy on away ticket allocation that we've had for 25 years doesn't seem unreasonable to me. 

It's a fans forum and there should be a range of opinions.