Budget

Killiepies

As I remarked on BoJo's thread, no need to vote for the racist anti-Semitic Labour party or the bat-s**t nutter Scottish separatists. A vote for BoJo's People's Tory Party has ensured a huge program of investment in infrastructure and the NHS.

Jobs for everyone and the drinks are on the house. :)

16 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

You just can’t believe anything this govt does or says ....according to many on here 

40 years painful experience of the "lets look after the mega wealthy and the rest can eat s**t for all we care" Tories would make any rational person sceptical at the very least.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

640 million for Scotland. Still no be enough, though.

Ffs I cannot beleive a staunch labour man is defending a Tory chancellor.  Oh wait you've just got the band back together from its split after 2014....

Is it enough?

No how about giving us our independence and we get to keep all of our money, instead of having it squandered of stuff which gives our people zero benefit.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, Beaker71 said:

Ffs I cannot beleive a staunch labour man is defending a Tory chancellor.  Oh wait you've just got the band back together from its split after 2014....

Is it enough?

No how about giving us our independence and we get to keep all of our money, instead of having it squandered of stuff which gives our p

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn called the budget smoke and mirrors. So that is what Labour thinks of it.