All scottish games cancelled

Calummoore86

27 minutes ago, trenwick said:

Would they just not be out of contract and free to sign for someone else, not sure if they could play for new club as it maybe out width the transfer window not 100% sure how the unattached signing work.. 

Anyone released now couldn't play for anyone else until next season.

30 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Insurances usually only cover a list of specified diseases or infections. Our golf club insurers have emailed this morning to say as this virus wasn’t on that list then no insurance available for loss of earnings anywhere.

That's a get out and a half.

How can you take out insurance to cover for such events but then when its needed refuse to pay because the virus in question wasn't discovered yet?

26 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

How can you take out insurance to cover for such events but then when its needed refuse to pay because the virus in question wasn't discovered yet?

That's a crock of s**te from them, I would be taking that further to see if you have a genealogy clause covering pandemics.   My travel insurance has, and I'm covered (atm) if I cannot travel due to illness from the pandemic or other related item from it.

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Massive earner for the treasury, many predicted after Chelts it would be close down.

It hasn’t been....yet. 

Cheltenham could have gone ahead behind closed doors and the Treasury would still have got it’s revenue. 

Just as the National might go ahead without spectators. 

Allowing the crowds to attend was a barmy decision and I hope nobody will regret having been there. 

39 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

The policy does list diseases covered and says unknown infections not covered. They will have that as a get out.

Logo  

Due to tomorrows match against St Mirren at Rugby Park being postponed, we would like to communicate all match tickets will be valid for the rescheduled match.

At present tickets will not be refunded.

We will keep you updated when we have more information.

The Kilmarnock Football Club Limited
Kilmarnock Football Club, Rugby Road
KA1 2DP Kilmarnock
Territory