CALL TO ACTION - Killie Trust funds vote

The Killie Trust

I am another that had previously had to cancel due to financial constraints - however, if the current crisis had to happen, it's happened at an ok time - final season ticket payment just came out, meaning that's £37 a month I'm not giving the club!

Now I can't commit all of that to TiK, but I have just signed up again! Also voted yes, no brainer!

1 minute ago, killieboy87 said:

I am another that had previously had to cancel due to financial constraints - however, if the current crisis had to happen, it's happened at an ok time - final season ticket payment just came out, meaning that's £37 a month I'm not giving the club!

Now I can't commit all of that to TiK, but I have just signed up again! Also voted yes, no brainer!

Really glad to hear that you are in a position to contribute - and THANK YOU for doing it :hurrah: We really do appreciate every single penny people feel they can contribute.

Yes from me, oh and finally signed up for TIK. No excuse, just lethargy on my part. The thing is too, it took me all of 1 minute to actually sign up! For those still to sign up I suggest go do it now - there is no better time. If St Mirren, Motherwell and Hearts can do it then so can we. After all we are meant to be a Community club

Edited by Rondo

38 minutes ago, Pompey Exile said:

Out of interest. Was this money intended to go the club in the future seperate from TiK projects?

Also if I want to change to full monthly membership should I just cancel my standing order and sign up via the website?

The £40k was the money that we ring fenced for the wheelchair platform which I'm now led to believe has recently received a Building Warrant. It was going to the Club at the end of this project and was gathering stoor in the Trust bank account. As previously stated, BB and our Board are fully committed to seeing this project through and we will receive 40,000 shares in return as well, in addition to the £10k that we gave from our general funds.

If you want to upgrade your monthly subscription, that'd be fantastic.

As you say, please cancel your current direct debit to TiK, start again and I'll merge your donations at this end.

Fantastic response today people. :hurrah: 

32 minutes ago, The Killie Trust said:

VOTE RESULT

The proposal to 'offer to bring forward the scheduled handover of £40,000 of ‘Trust In Killie’ funds' has been passed, with 98% of voters in favour.

Thank you for such a high level of participation - 62% of the membership voted within the 24 hours.

'TRUST IN KILLIE' FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN

Brilliant. Let’s hopefully see a surge in membership now

• CB unpinned this topic