Scottish football

Killie alan

I see on the bbc sport web that Scottish football suspended until 30th April.  Must have decided that late on last night. Just like there England counterpart at this moment in time I don’t care as all I’m thinking about is all the welfare of all Killie fans and football fans in general 

Edited by Killie alan

52 minutes ago, killiekosmos said:

There is no way we will have football back before the end of summer (probably much later).

I think they are just tiptoeing round the decision to halt or void the season as one or other of the twisted sisters are off to court (along with Hearts, Arabs.....)

Exactly  lets he honest here  we are only just starting to see the increase in cases just this week.  Scotland is where china was 4 months ago  and Italy was 3 months ago.

I cannot see the football or any return to any kind of normality before the third quarter of this year.  This will then put hundreds of thousands of folks livelihoods up the creek or certainly in serious jeopardy,  which will in turn cause a continuation of the struggles.

42 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Exactly  lets he honest here  we are only just starting to see the increase in cases just this week.  Scotland is where china was 4 months ago  and Italy was 3 months ago.

I cannot see the football or any return to any kind of normality before the third quarter of this year.  This will then put hundreds of thousands of folks livelihoods up the creek or certainly in serious jeopardy,  which will in turn cause a continuation of the struggles.

Read today that the UK has more cases and more deaths than Italy had at this stage from when it first started.

Could be rubbish but just thought i'd share the info.