Fill Rugby Park

Ngonge88

5 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

Once this is all over, let's make the first game back like a cup final. £20 and £10 adults and kids, and get Rugby park absolutely bouncing and show the players how much they've been missed and most will realise how much they've missed us!

Smashing, great idea..... discount entry when the club will be screaming out for cash :31:

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

Sounds like we need a sweepstake for the date of the next official first team match. 

Really not sure if it’s optimistic or pessimistic(probably optimistic) but I’ll go Saturday 4th July 2020. Teams to be given clearance before that but a mini pre season required. 

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Smashing, great idea..... discount entry when the club will be screaming out for cash :31:

I think the fans may be rather strapped for cash too, as the TIK £50k was already passed to the club , with potential for more if others join up then I think the club would’ve more than happy to let walk ups infor a £3 discount, or maybe even £10.

Just now, DAVE_T said:

What about in this crisis we find local heroes who have gone that one step further to help others? Give them a mini hospitality treat say in the hotel let them watch the game and bring them into the park at HT so we can say thank you ?

Also do the same for front line NHS staff.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ngonge88 said:

Once this is all over, let's make the first game back like a cup final.

I don't think there's going to be a clear cut moment when we can consider this over. Football might be back before many feel safe attending or being in large crowds again. It will take a while before things return to any sort of normality. 

Can understand the idea and for us all whenever the next (open door) game is at RP it will be a huge relief and on so many levels a reason to celebrate and be thankful  First of all that making sure this awful pandemic is behind us .....who knows when that will be 

At the moment the main thought for us all is keeping everyone safe and healthy and getting through this dark period ....but I miss my football fix especially the games at RP and just have to hope we are all back to moaning about team selections, referee decisions, signings etc....ASAP 

They won't be playing by the end of May. After that we, for one, will have many players out of contract.

The longer they are inactive, the longer a "pre-season" players will need. 

I can't see a resumption in June or Jul. August at the earliest, but that depends on the number of infections dying out, which seems optimistic. 

The Great British Beer Festival has just been cancelled and that's in the first week of August. 

September at the very earliest, I would say. 

34 minutes ago, leftbehind said:

A great way to make some money when we are back playing football would be to resurrect the Ayrshire cup. 2 leg home and away, imagine that would get one hell of an attendance boost and party atmosphere, well for us anyway.

Great idea. 

My only fear is that there are worse things than COVID 19 lurking in the bogs at Scumerset:ph34r: