20/21 season tickets

DrewWylie

Nobody knows when the season will run from, or how many matches will be played.

Most people would hold on to their cash, I think, especially when there is so much uncertainty, inside and outside of football.

CJ says today in her monthly report to Trust members that the club will be ready to go when there is more clarity.

Edited by skygod

10 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

I think Killie should start selling season tickets for next season pretty soon as it would help the clubs cash flow in these horrible times , I for one would purchase to help the club out if needed 

Or more people could join the trust and aid the club that way.....just a thought....as the club certainly seem very happy with the help they are receiving this surely is an incident that shows the importance of the trust and why fan ownership is the safest way to stop clubs going under..

Edited by Arderkilliesier

As much as it maybe help the club at this time, As football is seen as non essential expense and more a leisure item in everyone's monthly budget people will be holding onto their money due to uncertainty in there own lifes due jobs etc, There is also the conundrum of what would the season be in terms of structure.

Would gladly renew our ST early to help the club if needed but with comments by CJ , For now looks like the club will be waiting for confirmation in regard to current season and when authorities officially make a final decision .......and all the many issues (financial, legal and many more ) that could follow on from the decision made 

He makes a good point about the season tickets which would help the club, not every thread needs to turn into people preaching about the Trust and TiK, its not for everyone for various reasons. Theres various methods which would assist the club, TiK is not the only option, and being a member doesn't automatically give oneupmanship.

30 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

He makes a good point about the season tickets which would help the club, not every thread needs to turn into people preaching about the Trust and TiK, its not for everyone for various reasons. Theres various methods which would assist the club, TiK is not the only option, and being a member doesn't automatically give oneupmanship.

I’m not really picking up on oneupmanship.

I think it’s a fair suggestion that, as the club publicly thanked ‘Trust In Killie’ subscribers for the cash injection, those who wish to put funds in the direction of the club at this point might consider doing it that way.

4 hours ago, smudger05 said:

i would gladly sign up but i dont have pay pal 

It's a simple process to join the Trust. PayPal fees are far higher than our GoCardless secure banking system so we're trying to phase that out.

Become a member herehttps://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/join-the-trust_48766/

You can also subscribe to our 'Trust in Killie' campaign herehttps://killietrust.killiefc.com/en/trust-in-killie_56097/

You can also make one off donations of any amount to the Trust bank account and I will ensure that it goes to the Club on a monthly basis.

Sort Code: 80 08 53  Account Number: 06046074

Every penny goes to the Club.

Despite the current climate of financial uncertainty for everyone, there has been an overwhelming response from Killie supporters from all over the country. We'll get a financial update out to Trust members next week.

Thanks to everyone for the contributions so far.