Lineker Shearer Rawlinson

On 4/3/2020 at 3:30 PM, Shropshire_killie said:

That's £300,000 out of a bbc annual salary of £1.75 million. What a guy. 

Assuming he’s paying tax, that’s around 30% of his annual take home pay. Not bad.

Its easy to criticise people, but I’m sure his donation will be greatly appreciated by all at the Red Cross. 

6 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Assuming he’s paying tax, that’s around 30% of his annual take home pay. Not bad.

Its easy to criticise people, but I’m sure his donation will be greatly appreciated by all at the Red Cross. 

Yep easy to criticise and that's our right. Anyone who can tell me that getting that level of salary (partly my money), for presenting a football programme deserves it then happy to listen. As for Shearer who cant even look you in the eye and talks the same old mumbled cliched s**t is even more exasperating.

On 4/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, Shropshire_killie said:

Yep easy to criticise and that's our right. Anyone who can tell me that getting that level of salary (partly my money), for presenting a football programme deserves it then happy to listen. As for Shearer who cant even look you in the eye and talks the same old mumbled cliched s**t is even more exasperating.

Agreed. Alan Shearer was my idol growing up, I absolutely worshipped him as a player but he’s a terrible pundit. 
it’s jobs for the boys