Fill Yer Boots, Folks!

Mclean07

26 minutes ago, Zorro said:

‘It seems so unfair that people who’ve paid more into the system should have to queue in A&E or join waiting lists’. - Things Labour politicians might say. 

But, but, but Maclean has assured me that Labour have never compromised their values of standing up for the disadvantaged. Surely shome mishtake?

2 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

But, but, but Maclean has assured me that Labour have never compromised their values of standing up for the disadvantaged. Surely shome mishtake?

They’ll still stick up for the disadvantaged, just not as much as they would for someone who’s paid more. Labour - champions of the less disadvantaged and people with money. 

I see 2 Labour MP’s have been naughty by not following social distancing rules, Barry Gardiner who joined in the Black Lives Matter protest and Rosie Duffield for meeting up with her married lover, whilst of course still observing the 2 metres...mmmm

But neither appear to be resigning. 

I don’t have a problem with BG attending the rally. I do have a problem with Keir Starmer jumping on the #BLM  bandwagon, when he’s done nothing to rid Labour of the racists and antisemite staffers identified in their internal review. 

Sir Starmer has appeared to be more concerned that the report had been leaked rather than about the allegations contained in it. These allegations also contained the suggestion the Labour Party we’re disappointed Corbyn had done so well at the last election. Internally the party hade hoped it would’ve been a rout so they could justify moving back to the right. Another five years of Tory governance was seen as a small sacrifice so they could get back to being Tory-lite. 

Edited by Zorro

On 6/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, Zorro said:

even for the most part to mention. 

If you wish to attack the Scottish Government’s performance during this crisis as though it were the performance of the government of a fully independent nation, then it’s rank hypocrisy of the worst kind not to support efforts to ensure that Scotland has the powers of a fully independent nation.

Basically the Scottish Government is trying to run a Country with one hand tied behind its back. The usual cry from Unionist is you can't do anything with the powers you have but these powers don't go far enough to make the difference that is needed. Rank hypocrisy hits the nail on the head.

11 hours ago, EKX16 said:

Basically the Scottish Government is trying to run a Country with one hand tied behind its back. The usual cry from Unionist is you can't do anything with the powers you have but these powers don't go far enough to make the difference that is needed. Rank hypocrisy hits the nail on the head.

The Scottish government have been given the powers of a region and are being berated for not delivering the results of a country. It’s as simple as that. 

12 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

I see 2 Labour MP’s have been naughty by not following social distancing rules, Barry Gardiner who joined in the Black Lives Matter protest and Rosie Duffield for meeting up with her married lover, whilst of course still observing the 2 metres...mmmm

But neither appear to be resigning. 

Rosie Duffield did resign the whip and if her constituents want rid of her they can do so , Barry Gardiner was perhaps ill advised to attend , he could have demonstrated his support in an alternative way but you can’t doubt his intentions . 

22 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

It’s always someone “Elsies” fault. Need to grow up sometime. 

Of course, I remember well when The Great Gordo and Nu Labour owned their financial crisis of 07-08, when they made bi££ions disappear before our very eyes, indidn't they?

That wasn't Elsie's fault apparently, it was Uncle Sam's! xD Even in old age, some folk never grow up!

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

The Labour Party is not for the poor or unemployed ...things a former Work & Pensions Shadow Secretary might say.

"Nothing wrong with that" ...something a Labour supporter did say!

Sadly very true. The wummin wis a bigot but Gordo didnae half get slated fur sayin so. 

29 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Sadly very true. The wummin wis a bigot but Gordo didnae half get slated fur sayin so. 

Thought Brown was a bit patronising the other day saying "we've got to stop a second wave coming in from Africa and poorer countries". Apart from that  judgement that we were somehow in a better state than poorer countries, I wasnt aware we were over this first wave. Meanwhile flights continue to pour in. 

36 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

31282088-A923-444B-89A2-98789006B03F.jpeg.79f36b663233740e7c710586ed3862c4.jpeg

Yawn  it's always someone else's fault isnt it McLean.

Honeslty you're close to being blocked as a lot of us are at the point where we cannot read or look at any more of the hatred driven bile and nonsense you post.

There isnt enough sugar in the whole world to take the edge off your bitterness.

As this thread started with the Scot Gov CMO being castigated for breaking lockdown rules, remember that? ^_^, I'm still waiting for our self righteous member to share the same criticism of Barry Gardiner MP, who broke social distancing rules the other day. He has the same obligation to set an example...

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

As this thread started with the Scot Gov CMO being castigated for breaking lockdown rules, remember that? ^_^, I'm still waiting for our self righteous member to share the same criticism of Barry Gardiner MP, who broke social distancing rules the other day. He has the same obligation to set an example...

He doesn’t seem to want to address the anti-semitisim or racism rooted In the Labour Party either. 

On 6/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, Zorro said:

I know you’re a balanced individual with a chip on both shoulders regarding independence. I’ve heard this grievance stems from the failure to be elected as a local councillor; beaten into second place by the SNP’s candidate, please tell me that’s not true. 

Where did you hear this? Would explain a lot xD

Twitter is the evidence gathering medium of choice, isn't it?

Screenshot_20200607_175134.jpg.6e898a0b657403d027846316768d5d3e.jpg

Screenshot_20200607_175409.jpg.1c871e01f483d6ed551ef2cebbee84ac.jpg

So far so good, seems sensible enough ...until Labour-grade hypocrisy kicks in,

Screenshot_20200607_175103.jpg.739a106e6ffae79cfdc8dcbcfd193bbd.jpg

There's always an excuse, while the rest of us have to do as we're told, not do as they do!

Edited by Scooter

The perks wurnae hauf bad eethers, first dibs on the best cooncil hooses in the nicest areas, "sen' the boys roon tae cut the gress, ivry twae weeks will be dandy".

Wae ambition tae be a heid bummer, it's understandable why they'd be so bitter now, landing on their erses!

On 6/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Zorro said:

‘It seems so unfair that people who’ve paid more into the system should have to queue in A&E or join waiting lists’. - Things Labour politicians might say. 

In my experience everybody wants things to be fair. However nobody can agree on what "fair" looks like..

Surely its only fair that if you have money you have worked all your life for, you should be allowed to spend if on giving your children whatever educational advanrage you can? Its only fair, its your money to bestow on your family. Or is the fact you are putting all the children from deprived homes at a massive disadvantage grossly unfair?

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

In my experience everybody wants things to be fair. However nobody can agree on what "fair" looks like..

Surely its only fair that if you have money you have worked all your life for, you should be allowed to spend if on giving your children whatever educational advanrage you can? Its only fair, its your money to bestow on your family. Or is the fact you are putting all the children from deprived homes at a massive disadvantage grossly unfair?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is the only way to go