Killie Scrapbook & Misc Killie Stuff

Allan

7 minutes ago, Killiestevo said:

17/18 and 18/19 home shirts on there with the stick on badge from last year. Wonder where those have come from. Just Sport shifting leftover stock? Screenshot_20200625_122815.jpg.807485b13334fc1244b2a67ba2534331.jpgScreenshot_20200625_122832.jpg.987c1cd560a3309606d7763065871922.jpg

That is weird. I'll look in to it.

EDIT: Preston and Bradford stuff there too. Almost certainly JustSport selling old crap.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, EKX16 said:

I asked my mate do you think it will rain his reply was nah you'll be fine. But didn't spoil the day. What a great atmosphere the Killie fans made. There were only 3 of us in the pub before the game and one barman who didn't even know there was a game on. We advised him to get extra staff on which he did and was relieved that he did as half an hour later the pub was jumping.

This was THE game we had waited for and all the Killie heroes were there. 68 years since we had last won the cup and Dublin enjoyed our visit. Thunderstorm soaked us and the ankle deep p*sh in the bogs and Drago’s brain fart kept us tepid. Flew Ryanair from Prestwick and one minute into the flight the plane was rocking to “if I had the wings of a sparrow” as we flew over Somerset. Met so many Killie friends and the whole trip was a celebration of what it means to be a Killie.