Livingston

On 4/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, mitch14 said:

Forrest is another for the "why do we never make these signings..." list for me. Exactly the sort of squad depth player that could do a job. 

Agreed.  I'm struggling to think of a player in Scotland who's signed a pre contract with their local rivals. We'd probably have to offer a lot more $ than Livi,  to make up for the massive amount of abuse in Tescos!

4 hours ago, RAG said:

Agreed.  I'm struggling to think of a player in Scotland who's signed a pre contract with their local rivals. We'd probably have to offer a lot more $ than Livi,  to make up for the massive amount of abuse in Tescos!

There have been a fair few moved between ict and county over the last few years.

3 hours ago, trenwick said:

Would we not need to confirm that Dyer has the gig full time, and if he fancied him as a player, before we make that type of signing or any signings, 

A fair point. 

But I had wondered if Fowler's role might have altered this a bit. Can't imagine any manager coming in and being disappointed to find another decent option in midfield. And this before we consider anyone leaving. 

Might well have impacted on the players decison though.