Frighteningly Undemocratic (Split from Well done Allan Dorans MP)

Mclean07

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

And robbing Scottish Businesses “just to be different”.

18C1ED86-2993-4D68-9235-FEF2EDB0561C.png.f4f9de539e6ce1d869b0c510dee8a3ee.png

Let me explain this one for you then. 

Regards the Business Support Grant, tough as it may seem for multi-outlet businesses, especially over more than one Local Authority (LA) - particularly evident in Ayrshire where we have, in my opinion, the madness of 3 LAs, it is a decision taken to genuinely assist more businesses in a wider range of sectors, many having a unique importance to the Scottish economy. This kind of difference in grant funding styles is always evident throughout the UK. For example, Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) here is different than in SW England, Yorkshire and so on. It has to be to be effective. I would suggest it is not the system that is unfair, but it has been communicated poorly. There are businesses here who can access the grant here but couldn't if they were in rUK. Are you suggesting that they should feel bad because they are denying multi-outlet businesses more of a finite budget and they should, in fact, be getting nothing if we just did the same as England ? 

Perhaps we are doing it more fairly than down south ? 

1 hour ago, plunkit said:

Did you watch the Scottish Government's daily briefing today? 

FM very concerned about this and Hancock cancelled a call with Freeman - maybe it's not rubbish after all.

The person who would know says it’s rubbish, but keep stirring the pot. It’s the Nat mentality. 

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

Unlike you, I want the best for everyone in the UK and beyond. Not just for Scotland. 

Are you taking the piss? I want the same for everyone. I dont want anyone compromised and one nation prioritised if such is true. You cheerfully denigrate everything about how our country is run and yes some things can be done better and there are faults everywhere but the nastiness and bitterness you spout is deliberately confrontational so dont f**king suggest to me you have a better outlook on matters than me. 

46 minutes ago, Scooter said:

How would Jason Leitch know what happens in UK Govt meetings?

Donald Macaskill of Scottish Care says many of his members are no longer able to access PPE from English suppliers.

Screenshot_20200414_180747.jpg.38763a49f6921e2b4d05e72e62af142c.jpg

So that appears to be conclusive Scooter. English company to support England only, not UK. Comment please McLean? 

25 minutes ago, Killie71 said:

He's busy on Follow Follow at the moment.

If he has balls he will comment. Dont f**king accuse me. I have English & Irish family and my ex wife who is Welsh is still my dear friend. My surgeon was Polish. My intensive care nurse was Russian. The lass who took me to theatre in Birmingham for my op was Indian. I had tears in my eyes. She gripped my hand to comfort me. I will never forget her. Dont ever suggest McLean I have a narrow outlook like you. 

2 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

If he has balls he will comment. Dont f**king accuse me. I have English & Irish family and my ex wife who is Welsh is still my dear friend. My surgeon was Polish. My intensive care nurse was Russian. The lass who took me to theatre in Birmingham for my op was Indian. I had tears in my eyes. She gripped my hand to comfort me. I will never forget her. Dont ever suggest McLean I have a narrow outlook like you. 

You seem to be getting very upset for someone who started the whole thing by saying I would be happy if English people were favoured. Don’t give it if you can’t take it. 

Edited by Mclean07

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

You do know England and Scotland can have different distribution contracts and methods? Stop trying to ferment division, as the man says, grow up Scotland, it’s embarrassing. 

"the man" being Duncan Hothersall of Labourhame ^_^ Unsurprising you and Hothersall are taking the word of a Tory minister!

Edited by Scooter