Club shares now available

Steppskillie

4 minutes ago, Greg2208 said:

Afternoon folks had a reply from Graeme about the process. Asked about paying for shares when submitting form and this was his reply. Hopefully clears it up for people. 

79325D3B-B713-47B3-B806-49B92635DE22.png

Literally just got a reply to my email too confirming above. 

38 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

This will have been answered previously no doubt but is the opportunity to buy shares for season ticket holders only or can those of us from afar also do so?

Thanks.

Share are always available. Minimum purchase 50 shares at £1 per share. So 50 quid minimum. You just need to contact the club. And that's the tricky part. Everyone and their mother are furloughed. You just need to contact the correct person, and have patience. Especially if the club have had a large response from season ticket holders.

I would imagine graeme bryson is probably your best bet. email address in the post immediately above yours.

10 minutes ago, KillieChap said:

Anyone heard anything back, even a confirmation they’ve received payment?

Yeah I emailed the day after to make sure everything was okay and got a reply saying it was all good. As stated above was told share certificates would take some time to produce given current situation. 

I understand that people want to become shareholders of the club, but something just doesn’t sit well with this Sale by the club, we already have the option through the Trust, I get that some have concerns about it but it is a shortened process to getting funds to the club.

Starting a Share issue when you don’t have the staff in place to manage it is, sadly, unprofessional! I was hoping we were learning, but it appears not.

2 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

I understand that people want to become shareholders of the club, but something just doesn’t sit well with this Sale by the club, we already have the option through the Trust, I get that some have concerns about it but it is a shortened process to getting funds to the club.

Starting a Share issue when you don’t have the staff in place to manage it is, sadly, unprofessional! I was hoping we were learning, but it appears not.

It isn’t really a “share issue“ as such. It is more a reminder that shares are available for purchase. Bit confusing by aiming it only at ST holders, but maybe they are the only ones the club has details of and/or in the absence of STs for sale, they thought previous holders might want to contribute in other ways.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

It isn’t really a “share issue“ as such. It is more a reminder that shares are available for purchase. Bit confusing by aiming it only at ST holders, but maybe they are the only ones the club has details of and/or in the absence of STs for sale, they thought previous holders might want to contribute in other ways.

You mean, like the £50k or more passed over by TiK?

I admire you sticking up for the club, but yet again they show a complete lack of nous, you simply don't take on anything which includes taking peoples money without having the infrastructure to 1/. Let the investor know their funds are received 2/. Have the facility to print off Shares certificates, 3/. post the certificate to its owner.

2 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

This isn't a new share issue. Shares have always been available to purchase for £1/share for a minimum of 50 shares.

The more supporters who are individual shareholders the better imo, particularly during this severe financial time for the Club when there currently is no income coming in and ongoing costs to continually deal with. 

As was said previously in this thread - "This has had to be dealt with very carefully as the sales of shares in a private company are different to shares in a PLC which are openly traded. Sales of shares are open to anyone, not just season ticket holders, and always have been, so that is not an issue...it just had to be worded like that."

Every £1 contributed to the 'Trust in Killie' campaign on a monthly basis is also buying a share for Trust members and the money received by the Club is greatly valued, particularly just now.

The company dealing with the administration of this process, like a lot of other businesses, have extremely limited staff to deal with applications and obviously have to prioritise their own workload. Club staff too are mostly 'furloughed' and the shares are being processed in batches. Indeed, Billy Bowie signed a couple of hundred share certificates this week so they should be arriving on doormats very soon.

If you have considered becoming a shareholder in our Club and can afford to purchase some, your application will be appreciated. Please, just be patient with the process just now. 

16 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

You mean, like the £50k or more passed over by TiK?

I admire you sticking up for the club, but yet again they show a complete lack of nous, you simply don't take on anything which includes taking peoples money without having the infrastructure to 1/. Let the investor know their funds are received 2/. Have the facility to print off Shares certificates, 3/. post the certificate to its owner.

Not defending them at all. I agree it is shambolic. Of course, they should have better infrastructure. I was simply making the point that it isn’t a Sevco style share issue.

12 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

This isn't a new share issue. Shares have always been available to purchase for £1/share for a minimum of 50 shares.

The more supporters who are individual shareholders the better imo, particularly during this severe financial time for the Club when there currently is no income coming in and ongoing costs to continually deal with. 

As was said previously in this thread - "This has had to be dealt with very carefully as the sales of shares in a private company are different to shares in a PLC which are openly traded. Sales of shares are open to anyone, not just season ticket holders, and always have been, so that is not an issue...it just had to be worded like that."

Every £1 contributed to the 'Trust in Killie' campaign on a monthly basis is also buying a share for Trust members and the money received by the Club is greatly valued, particularly just now.

The company dealing with the administration of this process, like a lot of other businesses, have extremely limited staff to deal with applications and obviously have to prioritise their own workload. Club staff too are mostly 'furloughed' and the shares are being processed in batches. Indeed, Billy Bowie signed a couple of hundred share certificates this week so they should be arriving on doormats very soon.

If you have considered becoming a shareholder in our Club and can afford to purchase some, your application will be appreciated. Please, just be patient with the process just now. 

Thank you Jim, I do think your response would have been greatly appreciated a few weeks ago by people committing funds without confirmation. The club could have saved you the time.

• 2 weeks later...