Free Killie TV for ST holders

Killieboykfc

If the club had to play behind closed doors, the only option to involve the fans would be televising the games and KTV would have to charge walk-up prices. I watch all the  live televised games here in France for £12.99 but will gladly pay more if it helps the club. It's important to avoid large groups gathering around a screen as in the pub scenario, so webcams would have to be switched on and the feed to that screen cut off if it became clear that there are too many people watching at the same time and too close to each other. I just hope it will never come to that. Fans need to encourage players vocally and players love a match with atmosphere. There is no technological solution for that problem as far as I can see. Excellent idea to offer KTV to season-ticket holders, but how does it work out legally, since they'll all be in Scotland and the rules say live games can only be transmitted internationally ? Will all the ST holders be given a VPN ? Or have I missed something ? (Again). Maybe the free KTV offer applies only to games already played.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Saw that on Facebook. Good thinking. I spend Saturday afternoons on KTV these days. Sad I know.

Is it just me or are the videos fuzzy ? Watched Killie v Celtic 2018, and quality isn't great. Used an android tablet and my wife's ipad but no improvement. YouTube highlights of the same games are far better quality. 

37 minutes ago, jasper said:

It's important to avoid large groups gathering around a screen as in the pub scenario, so webcams would have to be switched on and the feed to that screen cut off if it became clear that there are too many people watching at the same time and too close to each other. I just hope it will never come to that.

That is an absolutely outrageous invasion of folks privacy you’re suggesting there!

13 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Is it just me or are the videos fuzzy ? Watched Killie v Celtic 2018, and quality isn't great. Used an android tablet and my wife's ipad but no improvement. YouTube highlights of the same games are far better quality. 

Same here till clicked on the HD button and saw the resolution number was set low so increased it and picture Improved greatly 

7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

As mentioned elsewhere, for some reason, maybe to accommodate slow bit rates KTV seems to default to the crapest resolution. Just change to max res and the quality is top class. No problem with speed on a land line un Edinburgd.

Edited by gdevoy

15 hours ago, CB said:

I need to get in touch with the club about this.

I don't have an issue with access to Killie TV as I already have a subscription. But like others I have not been emailed with regards to the free offer as a consequences of having a ST. And I don't think they are anything like joined up enough to know I already have a subscription.

I'm fairly convinced they STILL have the wrong e-mail address for me with my ST. This despite multiple, countless exhausting never ending attempts by me to contact the club, contact ticketco, and somehow get them to change my contact details. Building the pyramids must have taken less effort.

45 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I need to get in touch with the club about this.

I don't have an issue with access to Killie TV as I already have a subscription. But like others I have not been emailed with regards to the free offer as a consequences of having a ST. And I don't think they are anything like joined up enough to know I already have a subscription.

I'm fairly convinced they STILL have the wrong e-mail address for me with my ST. This despite multiple, countless exhausting never ending attempts by me to contact the club, contact ticketco, and somehow get them to change my contact details. Building the pyramids must have taken less effort.

1 hour ago, smudger05 said:

who do i contact then if emails have been sent out

Have you checked your junk mail? 

11 minutes ago, smudger05 said:

yes i checked junk mail nothing there also i phoned a friend he has had two emils the other offering shares i havent had that one either i would gladly put my hand in my pocket and buy some

The price is £1 per share with a minimum purchase of 50 shares required. During this campaign we have up to 100,000 shares on offer collectively. This offer is only open to current Season Ticket Holders, and you will not be able to transfer the shares to any other person for a period of 6 months. If you would like to buy shares or wish more information, contact Company Secretary, Graeme Bryson at, [email protected]

4 hours ago, CB said:

Have you checked your junk mail? 

Well it seems I am a bitcoin millionaire several time over but nothing from KFC. I have messaged an enquiry on Facebook about them having the wrong contact details but if previous experience is anything to go by I wont hold my breath.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:40 PM, gdevoy said:

Well it seems I am a bitcoin millionaire several time over but nothing from KFC. I have messaged an enquiry on Facebook about them having the wrong contact details but if previous experience is anything to go by I wont hold my breath.

The person who services the club's Facebook page said they would sort it and, buggar me, two days later I got my very first e-mail to my actual e-mail address from Ticketco. Praise the Lord.

Those Egyptians are just going to have to wait for their pyramids.

:)

Edited by gdevoy

13 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

The person who services the club's Facebook page said they would sort it and, buggar me, two days later I got my very first e-mail to my actual e-mail address from Ticketco. Praise the Lord.

Those Egyptians are just going to have to wait for their pyramids.

:)

Probably struggled with your hieroglyphics. 9_9

• 1 month later...

Last few hours to enjoy this free offer

…………

19/20 Season Ticket holders can enjoy one final evening in the company of our Killie TV archive.

From tomorrow (June 12), our technical partners will be starting work to prepare the site and system for the new season.