Our Society

Fudger

There were noticeably more people wearing masks or coverings on their face yesterday afternoon after this announcement. Will be interesting to see what its like in the morning on Friday when I'm back it when the majotity of total whallopers come out to play. 

Some people seem to thing wearing a mask makes them invincible and exempt from the rules in place for everyone to follow. 

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

These people are your customers that keep you in a job. Bet you wouldn't say that to any of them face to face. It's easy behind the 'mask' of anonymity though, eh? ^_^

Yeah clearly im not referring to everyone. And yes several people have been told quite clearly what where to go over the past few weeks. Im not one to hide behind anything. 

Trust me I give everyone the benifit of the doubt. But some of the crap delt out by the minority has had quite a few on the verge of walking out recently. 

Thanks for snarky response tho. Ill informed and unhelpful. 

From ma wee corner of the yoo ess of A, it seems that the majority have said "f" it.

More and more traffic every day, went to a B & Q  type place on Sunday (plumbing emergency) and could hardly get a parking spot.

I was amazed at how many were oot gettin mulch/paint/bbq grills/etc... me and the good lady have been avoiding humans as much as possible (away from our jobs that are deemed essential). See folk in other states cutting aboot wi automatic weapons ower their shoulders... didny take long for trumps army to present themselves front and centre (or even center). I reckon another 3 or 4 weeks of "lockdown" and we'll be lookin at mad max scenarios.