Extending Contracts Now

Rondo

2 hours ago, Killiepies said:

Where's he going to go ? Doesn't fancy England and not good enough for the infirm .That leaves Aberdeen ,Dundee Utd ,Hearts or Hibs as I would reckon we would match any of the other teams in Scotland .Utd maybe ? 

Did he not rule out Aberdeen for the travel and didstabce away from his newborn. I think were still the best suited for him. Unless he gets offer from Well.

11 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Did he not rule out Aberdeen for the travel and didstabce away from his newborn. I think were still the best suited for him. Unless he gets offer from Well.

That was certainly one rumour going about. Aberdeen signed another RB shortly after that story started. 

12 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Based on what? 

"Just now you're thinking, 'is it going to be July, August before teams are actually building for next season'?

"Just now I'm not worried. Maybe in two months' time I'll be a slightly more stressful man. I've been fortunate, I've been offered something and it's my choice."

4 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

"Just now you're thinking, 'is it going to be July, August before teams are actually building for next season'?

"Just now I'm not worried. Maybe in two months' time I'll be a slightly more stressful man. I've been fortunate, I've been offered something and it's my choice."

Fair enough. 

FWIW I was told before Xmas that he wouldn't be here after his contract ended as he had no time for AA and didn't rate him. 

However that's now obviously changed along with the whole landscape of Scottish football at this time. 

I'm hopeful he'll stay as his performance definitely improved under Dyer, although not as good as he was under SSC. 

If he goes to another Scottish team probably be Hibs. 

5 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Fair enough. 

FWIW I was told before Xmas that he wouldn't be here after his contract ended as he had no time for AA and didn't rate him. 

However that's now obviously changed along with the whole landscape of Scottish football at this time. 

I'm hopeful he'll stay as his performance definitely improved under Dyer, although not as good as he was under SSC. 

If he goes to another Scottish team probably be Hibs. 

Understandably AA didnt rate him. He was shocking for a high percentage of AA's games.

But for me it wasn't really the performances that bothered me, everyone goes through those spells. It was the lack of effort he seemed to be showing

I think SOD is a decent wing back but he is simply not a good defender, I was told this by Thistle fans too . I like to analyse games to see how things go well or otherwise, sad to say that the amount of times he allowed balls to get into our box by not defending well enough is surprisingly high, the final goal in Aberdeen cup game being the main one that sticks to mind. In regards to him having no time for AA, he was played as a defender and obviously told to give ball to midfield, he seemed to pull up on the half way line which looked “under instructions “ , that wouldn’t have pleased him as he looked much happier when AD took over and allowed him to forage up the wing. Whoever takes him on will need to already have a good full back.