A team of players Killie fans loved to hate

amc48c

8 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

Why the hate for Darren Henderson?  I know Darren  - not here to defend him as I know what he's like on the park but I'd be keen to know just for ammunition purposes.  :)    don't think I've seen him mentioned on here ever before.

He hates us with a passion, mega unwashed wanted inbred country cousin fan.

Need anything else?

59 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

Why the hate for Darren Henderson?  I know Darren  - not here to defend him as I know what he's like on the park but I'd be keen to know just for ammunition purposes.  :)    don't think I've seen him mentioned on here ever before.

Did he not once score direct from a corner and do a great big GIRUY to the Killie fans as he celebrated?

1 hour ago, BoydsFace said:

Ok so I have tried to do a full 1-11 of hated players but I was stretching a bit too much trying to fill positions for the sake of it. 

For the record I would just like to state that the reason I hate most of these players is of course because they are pretty good at what they do.

GK - McGregor.  One of the few entries who are in for his present day antics.  I don't remember "shagger" :33: being this bad when he played for the old Rangers.  He was always a bit of a knob (and a good keeper of course) but since he has came back to Scotland its as if he is trying to be the biggest bam possible to help to appease the Sevco support.

RB: N/A

CB: Caldwell.  Enough said.        CB: Pressley.  Always thought he tried to referee games.

LB: N/A

MF: Pat McGinlay.  Is it just me?  I remember him being loudly booed when I was a 10 year old and of course he tried to kick Meldrums face off.

MF: Nakamura,  What a cheating arsehole

MF: Petrov.  See above

Strikers - Boyd at Rangers.  Always scored against us.  I think I loved him that much that my hate for him was more than it probably would've been.  Then when he returned to us I loved him even more again in return.

CF: Dougie Arnott.  A personal choice.  As a 7/8/9/10 year old between 94-98 it felt like he always scored against us.

CF: Walker.  The chip penalty, the commentary career.

Manager - Jim Jeffries :)

Referee - Les Mottram with Steven McLean as 4th official.

Brian McGinlay would have been in the running for ref as well...

1 hour ago, BoydsFace said:

Ok so I have tried to do a full 1-11 of hated players but I was stretching a bit too much trying to fill positions for the sake of it. 

For the record I would just like to state that the reason I hate most of these players is of course because they are pretty good at what they do.

GK - McGregor.  One of the few entries who are in for his present day antics.  I don't remember "shagger" :33: being this bad when he played for the old Rangers.  He was always a bit of a knob (and a good keeper of course) but since he has came back to Scotland its as if he is trying to be the biggest bam possible to help to appease the Sevco support.

RB: N/A

CB: Caldwell.  Enough said.        CB: Pressley.  Always thought he tried to referee games.

LB: N/A

MF: Pat McGinlay.  Is it just me?  I remember him being loudly booed when I was a 10 year old and of course he tried to kick Meldrums face off.

MF: Nakamura,  What a cheating arsehole

MF: Petrov.  See above

Strikers - Boyd at Rangers.  Always scored against us.  I think I loved him that much that my hate for him was more than it probably would've been.  Then when he returned to us I loved him even more again in return.

CF: Dougie Arnott.  A personal choice.  As a 7/8/9/10 year old between 94-98 it felt like he always scored against us.

CF: Walker.  The chip penalty, the commentary career.

Manager - Jim Jeffries :)

Referee - Les Mottram with Steven McLean as 4th official.

RB: Hutton for deliberately trying to break Hooky's leg .... and doing his own in the process -- Karma ya prick

Would have thought Tommy Coyne rather than Arnott ... I seem to remember TC always scoring against us.

2 hours ago, BoydsFace said:

I remember watching him several times for Stranraer and it started off as he always seemed to be the star player of the whole match against us but only against us, then he seemed to score every time he played us that was the main reason but I can also remember him winding the crowd up a couple of times as well. 

Yes plenty of fuel in this one.

Jim Duffy when at Partick, they also had a wee sort of tinker-ish looking midfielder Ian McDonald?? around the same time who we absolutely loathed.

In those days I would say Thistle were to us what Accies are now - all game every game non-stop cheating and thuggery and they always seemed to get a better result than they deserved.

Templeton and Henderson arch all time villains I would say - can't not be in the team.

Of the current crop there are precious few hate figures. SevCo's crazy frog a notable exception. The Red Rats' Graeme Shinnie was a particular hate object of mine before he f**ked off to pursue his refereeing career down south.  

Steven Pressley and his mini-me Robbie Nielson at Hearts too

Edited by KenVaagen1984

1 hour ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Yes plenty of fuel in this one.

Jim Duffy when at Partick, they also had a wee sort of tinker-ish looking midfielder Ian McDonald?? around the same time who we absolutely loathed.

In those days I would say Thistle were to us what Accies are now - all game every game non-stop cheating and thuggery and they always seemed to get a better result than they deserved.

Templeton and Henderson arch all time villains I would say - can't not be in the team.

Of the current crop there are precious few hate figures. SevCo's crazy frog a notable exception. The Red Rats' Graeme Shinnie was a particular hate object of mine before he f**ked off to pursue his refereeing career down south.  

Steven Pressley and his mini-me Robbie Nielson at Hearts too

Ian McDonald rings a bell .... I think he scored a late winner against us in the mid-late 80s.  Led to some excitement down the Howard Park...

2 hours ago, Trumpetree said:

Calum Campbell, who was a big dirty bastard at Partick.

Until he become our own beloved big dirty bastard

I think there is quite a strong correlation on this list between level of hatred and how well they seemed to always play against us. 
I think anyone who plays against Killie is fair game for a load of abuse.