A team of players Killie fans loved to hate

amc48c

31 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Aye you're probably right enough.

Won't find many on here who hate Joe Worral.

Also a serious lack of Greg Stewart in here.

Mulumbu - we love him

Mulumbu - we hate him

Mulumbu - we love him again

Mulumbu  - we will love you again if you sign for us again. If you don’t we’ll be a bit annoyed but time is a great healer and we will probably love you again in the future

21 hours ago, caltonkid said:

Tony Parks - Falkirk goalkeeper when Stainrod played for them, anybody else remember one of the old Garnock Valley supporters trying to get over the fence for a square go with him ?

I was at Brockville when someone got lifted by the police for abusing/threatening Tony Parks, don't know if that's the same time you mean.

Billy Brown always made my blood boil when he was assistant manager at Falkirk.

Ally Graham and Albert Craig both deserve a mention, I think.

First name that sprung to mind was Peter Grant.

Then I quickly could recall 3 or 4 Motherwell thugs - Rob Matthaei, Greg "Troll" Strong, Brian Martin, Michael Doesberg and Dougie Arnott.

Remember a game at Killie, when one of the Well thugs clattered Martin Baker right into the concrete of the East Stand 

1 hour ago, DuncanEwart said:

I was at Brockville when someone got lifted by the police for abusing/threatening Tony Parks, don't know if that's the same time you mean.

Billy Brown always made my blood boil when he was assistant manager at Falkirk.

Ally Graham and Albert Craig both deserve a mention, I think.

Aye that was the game - best scrap i've ever seen at a football match, think the Killie fan got jailed for it 

1 hour ago, kerrwmorton said:

First name that sprung to mind was Peter Grant.

Then I quickly could recall 3 or 4 Motherwell thugs - Rob Matthaei, Greg "Troll" Strong, Brian Martin, Michael Doesberg and Dougie Arnott.

Remember a game at Killie, when one of the Well thugs clattered Martin Baker right into the concrete of the East Stand 

Add Karl Reddy to that list.

I can't believe no one's mentioned Ian Black yet.

Scott Brown, particularly in his Hibs days.

Ian McDonald of Partick and later Morton. Dirty wee b****** and loved winding up the crowd.

Albert Craig-scored a late winner against us at Firhill & jumped over the advertising hoardings behind the goal to give us a GIRUY rather than celebrate with his own fans.

Airdrie in the late 80's and early 90's. Just about all of them!

Darren Jackson although he never scored against us.

Henderson also scored 2 late goals at Stair Park to beat us toward the end of the 89/90 season. Thought we were screwed for promotion and he was loving it.  I spotted him wearing an Ayr Utd training top in the Galleon a few years back but he was in The Garage the night we won the League Cup.

26 minutes ago, The Deserter said:

I can't believe no one's mentioned Ian Black yet.

Scott Brown, particularly in his Hibs days.

Ian McDonald of Partick and later Morton. Dirty wee b****** and loved winding up the crowd.

Albert Craig-scored a late winner against us at Firhill & jumped over the advertising hoardings behind the goal to give us a GIRUY rather than celebrate with his own fans.

Airdrie in the late 80's and early 90's. Just about all of them!

Darren Jackson although he never scored against us.

Henderson also scored 2 late goals at Stair Park to beat us toward the end of the 89/90 season. Thought we were screwed for promotion and he was loving it.  I spotted him wearing an Ayr Utd training top in the Galleon a few years back but he was in The Garage the night we won the League Cup.

Who was the Airdrie defender with the mad curly ginger hair? I was only young but always remembered him being pretty savage. Probably during the 90/91 season.

10 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Great shout! He's not even listed in any of the old squads I can find online.

I'm sure he played in the 3-4 game at rugby park.

Bobby Thomson morton striker who broke AlanMcullochs ankle which cost us to get relegated and suffering horrendous 7 0, 6 0 defeats and other big hammerings if my memory serves right