A team of players Killie fans loved to hate

amc48c

Darren/Derek Young were annoying as hell

Tommy Coyne always did well against us which was annoying, especially after the feeling we would get him when he came back up from (Bolton/Tranmere?)

One of the Hearts Lithuanians was a swine too Mikolaunas maybe?  oh, and Neil McCann while I'm at it

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Was it not Martin Baker at Parkhead 

Referee Michael "Chicken" McCurry aka the cheating pastor, sent Baker off for tapping Lubo Moravcik with his foot.

In the same game Iain Wright elbowed Hoodie full in the face but McCurry let him off with a talking to. From recollection Hoodie got his nose or possibly even jaw broken in the incident.

33 minutes ago, marydoll said:

Kevin McAllister

I remember Monty absolutely wiping him out right on the touchline one day at Brockville. He was lucky just to get a yellow.

If my memory is still working, I'm sure it was the same game that Paul Wright scored his first goal for Killie!

6 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Referee Michael "Chicken" McCurry aka the cheating pastor, sent Baker off for tapping Lubo Moravcik with his foot.

In the same game Iain Wright elbowed Hoodie full in the face but McCurry let him off with a talking to. From recollection Hoodie got his nose or possibly even jaw broken in the incident.

Knew Baker had some story in that game 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:00 PM, caltonkid said:

Aye that was the game - best scrap i've ever seen at a football match, think the Killie fan got jailed for it 

I was at that game incident happened quite close to where I was standing! Remember the guy was pretty well built and it took 4 or 5 cops to finally succumb him and he was led away in handcuffs!

22 hours ago, killieinkirkie said:

I was at that game incident happened quite close to where I was standing! Remember the guy was pretty well built and it took 4 or 5 cops to finally succumb him and he was led away in handcuffs!

I'm pretty sure he sits near me in the Frank Beattie now.

Duncan Shearer.

Every time the ball was played up to him he used to fold at the knees and get given a free-kick. It used to really get to me (and still does, tbh).

The late Don McVicar used to annoy me when he played for Partick Thistle, for reasons I now have no recollection of.

Another footballer to die from MND.