New Home Kit 2020/21 (Actual Kit)

IMO

5 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

So the rumours about a Brownings Pie appearing on the new strips was true then.....but image of an empire biscuit on the away shorts? ...naaa not for me that 

Could've been worse. It could've been a sausage roll...:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Lroy said:

Its not like Ayr's. Ours is blue and white stripes.

Have you seen this years one Lroy?

Just watching the Korean game for a bit there, I looked at the league's kits for this year.

I'd love the home and away in this kit in Killie colours:

85019501_3463799167027394_7847004201543532544_o.jpg

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

My favourite home kit was the early 90s home kit Monty posted recently. I'm sure after the anniversary kit the last thing the club want is another throwback kit but a Hummel version of that kit would be superb IMO.

EWW84egX0AAmLt4.jpg

Hummel Home.png

I like the basic strip, just not that keen on the white bib effect on both. 

On 5/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, skygod said:

I suppose it’s because the players are furloughed that Billy and Phyllis are modelling the kit. 

Or maybe, by the look of things, BB was just stress-testing that XXL! 

They didn't quite pull off the commando look though. Clever placement of our sponsor's products, however. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Do they? All kits follow the same basic design, so if we do, I’m sure it’ll be pretty limited. 

All kits? Do they?

That was part of the original announcement that we had a bespoke kit deal. Generally the same basic design deals are the off the peg jobs that we had with Nike which are generally not ugly but quite bland efforts.

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

Do they? All kits follow the same basic design, so if we do, I’m sure it’ll be pretty limited.

The basic construction of the shirt might be shared with other clubs, but the colours and design of the stripes is bespoke.

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

My favourite home kit was the early 90s home kit Monty posted recently. I'm sure after the anniversary kit the last thing the club want is another throwback kit but a Hummel version of that kit would be superb IMO.

EWW84egX0AAmLt4.jpg

Hummel Home.png

Thats would be smart

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

All kits? Do they?

That was part of the original announcement that we had a bespoke kit deal. Generally the same basic design deals are the off the peg jobs that we had with Nike which are generally not ugly but quite bland efforts.

Aye I’d say so. Each manufacturer‘s kits are a variation of probably 2 designs, so clubs supplied by Hummel across the world will have (for example) shirts with the same collar design. I think bespoke means that we won’t have the exact same kit as another Hummel supplied club who play in blue and white stripes, as happened with Nike on a couple of occasions. 
The collar design on the Ayr shirt is hideous IMO. Let’s hope it’s not the same on ours. 

Edited by Bobby14

51 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Aye I’d say so. Each manufacturer‘s kits are a variation of probably 2 designs, so clubs supplied by Hummel across the world will have (for example) shirts with the same collar design. I think bespoke means that we won’t have the exact same kit as another Hummel supplied club who play in blue and white stripes, as happened with Nike on a couple of occasions. 
The collar design on the Ayr shirt is hideous IMO. Let’s hope it’s not the same on ours. 

Ayr's kit is selected directly from their teamwear catalogue in the same way we did for Nike. It was probably a current design about 4 seasons ago.

Edited by Fletch