New Home Kit 2020/21 (Actual Kit)

IMO

19 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Ayr's kit is selected directly from their teamwear catalogue in the same way we did for Nike. It was probably a current design about 4 seasons ago.

The Ayr shirt is a 2016-21 design. I think they're getting a bespoke away. I've not seen the template for our home before, but the away is based on an existing design.

47 minutes ago, Lroy said:

No idea. I'd expect it reasonably soon though.

With everything up in the air regards to when seasons will end and begin are we obliged to wait until this one is officially over due to a change of manufacturer and sponsor before we unveil the new kit

9 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Glenafton have started selling their new strip today. So if junior clubs can do it?.......It would surely be a good source of income right now. 

Still under Nike contract, no? League campain wasn't due to finish until this weekend.

Juniors league has been called. Ours has not. Yet.

13 hours ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

I’m sure their will be a date when the Nike contract expires and the Hummel deal would start when that expired.
No chance that we would be willing to delay.

I'm sure Liverpool had an issue with the new nike kit being shown when they were still under contract to new balance. 

4 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

That strip will certainly appeal to a certain unsavoury section of the community, until Castore release their big clubs jersey.

Agree, on the whole. The new strip has been criticised by quite a number of supporters, including myself. It is the second strip and they have used blue in that many times, but I don’t recall red being part of it. The first team colours are red and white and the official description is saltire blue with red and white flashes to recognise the official colours. However, no doubt it will sell well within a certain section of the fans, interesting to see what the shorts and socks are like. 

4 hours ago, CB said:

Still under Nike contract, no? League campain wasn't due to finish until this weekend.

Juniors league has been called. Ours has not. Yet.

Let’s be honest though, this aspect of marketing/merchandising has been appalling for years, consistently missing the early summer sales.