New Home Kit 2020/21 (Actual Kit)

IMO

4 minutes ago, piffer said:

When the kit is released who models it given everyone is on furlough. Could we take a different approach to marketing it. Let kids do it. Or supporters of a variety of shapes and sizes. 

Photoshop it on to legendary players down the ages. Zico, Maradona, Tinotenda Chibharo. 

35 minutes ago, piffer said:

When the kit is released who models it given everyone is on furlough. Could we take a different approach to marketing it. Let kids do it. Or supporters of a variety of shapes and sizes. 

You volunteering to model the goalie kit?Itll be you Cathy and Phyliss for the photo shoot.

37 minutes ago, piffer said:

Ayr have already done the virtual reveal - perhaps we could go down the mannequin route?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52702075

35 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

I've been told the new kit is to supposedly launch tomorrow by my pal. His logic was the current nike contract runs out tonight and the hummells deal starts.

It may be sh*t but a lot of folk talk that on here.

i see qts’s sponsorship ends this week as well so could be part truth to it