New Home Kit 2020/21 (Actual Kit)

IMO

13 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

Didn’t happen before , plus I often wonder who the numbers are actually for the benefit of.

for us auld blind buggers,  much prefer a solid colour on the back so I have half a chance of seeing who the hell scored 

I don't mean a sewn-on patch.

The QTS logo in recent seasons has been superimposed on the pattern of the shirt.

Dark days for Kilmarnock? – Museum of Jerseys image.jpeg.ba45dffc1b4ea10654c7c7d561fbaffa.jpeg

The Brownings logo is in a panel inserted into the pattern of the shirt which might make it seem larger or, at least, more intrusive.

image.jpeg.749d459a4b772e2f6a1cf7b49087ec77.jpeg

The nirvana would be that this season more than ever that everyone who can buy the top will buy one to support the club, regardless if they like it or not! That said I am totally on the fence but it is a Killie top so will buy it

Very smart looking kit.

Don't get the hate for last season's Oxford blue kit. A custom design for our 150th anniversary which I think looks excellent, fortunately a lot of others did too and I believe it's our best selling kit by some margin. Much better than an off the peg Nike top, and streets ahead of some of the striped efforts we've had (knackered neon tubing design, I'm looking at you).

11 hours ago, iceman said:

Hummel gear is top quality stuff, ive had a couple of pair of trackies for years and the name and chevrons  stick on graphics are still like new and never look like they will fall off! Ive tried even picking at them to no avail! I :killiepie:

I hope you’re right. I’ve nothing to base it on other than appearance but the Hummel kits I’ve seen over the past 3 years look quite poor in quality. I hated that almost shined material used in the Rangers/Middlesbrough kits as well. Hopefully not the case. 

Just now, Bobby14 said:

I hope you’re right. I’ve nothing to base it on other than appearance but the Hummel kits I’ve seen over the past 3 years look quite poor in quality. I hated that almost shined material used in the Rangers/Middlesbrough kits as well. Hopefully not the case. 

I know a Rangers youth coach who raves about the quality of the Hummel gear, I am looking forward to seeing for myself.

My lads football team have used Hummel for their last few strips and the quality of the material and fit is really good.

The only thing that caught us out was the Hummel chevrons which were applied on top of the fabric and stuck together if the material got too hot.

We found out the hard way when the top was left out in the sun at a football festival and we had to peel the shirt apart. 

Edited by Delsteel

6 hours ago, jbaxter1869 said:

Lovely kit, but does anybody else think it just looks like the 18/19 kit with pinstripes and a different sponsor?

Apart from a different manufacturer with their trademark chevrons on the sleeves, an alternative style collar with navy piping, also on the sleeves, and thinner stripes.......

Aye its the same !!!