New Home Kit 2020/21 (Actual Kit)

IMO

Quite apart from the shirt, Brownings’ logo is so old fashioned. 

Maybe it suits their business - “old style home baking” - but it’s not very 21st century and doesn’t do the shirt any favours. 

Edited by skygod

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Quite apart from the shirt, Brownings’ logo is so old fashioned. 

Maybe it suits their business - “old style home baking” - but it’s not very 21st century and doesn’t do the shirt any favours. 

Yes, the logo is very antiquated.

It might be ideal for their business but unfortunately its not a good match for a football strip.

QTS was much better looking - even though practically no one I knew had heard of the company.

Edited by historyman

Nice shirt, not too much white which I prefer.

As said 100 times already the sponsor let's it down. Fair play to John for putting his money in but I think it couldve been a bit more tastefully done.

Can see me buying training gear instead if it looks the part.

All Brownings products have the circle round the logo, so it is probably all part of “brand integrity” or whatever the marketing geeks call it. We could have had the “Established 1945” as well, but that would have confused the Daily Record “journalists” who might have heard we celebrated our 150th anniversary last year...! I have no problem cutting generous sponsors a bit of slack with their logos.

36 minutes ago, Garvis said:

Is there a back to this top also shorts and socks.

Are they going to show us the back tomorrow shorts on Sunday and the socks on Monday.

Away top front Tuesday and so on.

The way it reads I think it's an all blue back.