Season Tickets 2019-2020

baz

Season Tickets 2019-2020  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be winning to write off your season ticket if the season finishes early?

• Yes - Leave it at that
    • Maybe - If there is some form of recompense
    • No - I want money back

This is a wee bit out of left field and I'm not really sure the best way to go about it, but I think it would be a a lot easier for the Club to be able to plan ahead if they knew where they stood in terms of current season ticket holders...whether we finish this season (unlikely) or not. I'm all in favour of writing off the rest of the season and I'm not interested in any kind of refund from the Club...I also don't want it reflected in whatever the plans are for next season as that would also be a handicap to the Club in what is going to be a very difficult time. In my opinion it would be a massive show of loyalty from our fans to back the Club with this kind of gesture and set an example for others as everyone tries their best to get through this. I've not mentioned it anywhere else yet, thought I'd run a poll in here first and see if the majority are like-minded or whether I'm showing signs of being in the hoose too long. What do you all think?

18 hours ago, warney said:

Sorry, pressed the wrong button. I’m no interested in getting anything back

I changed your vote to give a truer reflection...but your name still shows as the wrong option but that makes no difference as long as the numbers are correct.

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

How would the vote have went if MJ was still in charge ?

Don't see how that matters, he's not. The situation now is completely different anyway. The club is under threat, not Billy Bowie. When MJ was in charge the club wasn't under threat, MJ was.

20 hours ago, Culley159 said:

Don't see how that matters, he's not. The situation now is completely different anyway. The club is under threat, not Billy Bowie. When MJ was in charge the club wasn't under threat, MJ was.

Aye but a lot on here didn’t want to contribute to much to the club at that time , or do you not remember ? It was only a thought anyway 

2 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Aye but a lot on here didn’t want to contribute to much to the club at that time , or do you not remember ? It was only a thought anyway 

True. 

Right or wrong folk had reasons for not putting money into the club. 

It wasn't a pleasant time in the clubs recent history. 

Things have come a long way since then. 

13 hours ago, andy123 said:

I will take my refund from my half season ticket thanks

Why the down-votes? Everybody should be free to vote as they please.

Especially if the poster bought a half-season ticket, losing maybe 40% of the fixtures he paid for.

7 hours ago, skygod said:

Why the down-votes? Everybody should be free to vote as they please.

Especially if the poster bought a half-season ticket, losing maybe 40% of the fixtures he paid for.

Thats the mentality on here. If I pay for something I expect to get what I pay for. Probably can go through credit card company to get my money back. 

12 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Thats the mentality on here. If I pay for something I expect to get what I pay for. Probably can go through credit card company to get my money back. 

Most of us are willing to take the hit to help the club, but some people will have been hit hard financially and can't afford to write it off.