Dario Del Fabro

On 5/20/2020 at 4:53 AM, killie billies pal said:

Strange that Dyer preferred Kirk to him, it will be bargain basement time folks, get ready for the rocky road show again . 

Not strange - simply further proof that Dyer is unfit to be a a manger 

Really frustrated me that he got dropped when Broadfoot was brought back just screamed old pals act to me if anything, Del Fabro and Findlay is up there with one of the best CB partnerships in the league. I’m really hoping we start from scratch this summer and get Dicker and Broadfoot our, both been great servants to the club and play massive roles in our success but that was a year ago and a lot has changed, both ageing and in my opinion both got far too big an influence on how the team plays (not in a positive way). Go with a spine of Findlay, Power and Brophy with the likes of McKenzie, Burke and Kabamba helping out and build the team around this, as good a chance as we will get to start over again with the limited numbers we already have. Would also like to see less of a reliance on loan signings because without that we’ll never have any sort of continuity however I do realise that can impact ok the quality of player we get and also finances.

Of the 9 matches after Broadfoot returned, DDF started 6. ( rossco, hearts, sheep cup, huns, hibs, tic)

Broadfoot started 5 (sheep cup, sheep cup replay, tic, sheep, accies) 

Both started the first cup tie against the sheep, and the game against tic.

5 minutes ago, CB said:

Of the 9 matches after Broadfoot returned, DDF started 6. ( rossco, hearts, sheep cup, huns, hibs, tic)

Broadfoot started 5 (sheep cup, sheep cup replay, tic, sheep, accies) 

Both started the first cup tie against the sheep, and the game against tic.

So we've never won a game Broadfoot has started in since returning?