Connah's Quay Nomads

4 minutes ago, KillieNo1 said:

In my opinion they didn’t get the credit they deserve. 

They'd be a top 6 team in Scotland easily. 

Have a word. I don't begrudge them their victory, but we had enough chances to beat them twice over. They were a poor man's Livingston and a Scottish Championship team at best.

53 minutes ago, piffer said:

Crowned champions of the Cymru Premier League. Decided on the same basis as the SPFL. Our European conquerors are headed for Champions League Qualifying whenever that may be.

Best thing about doing that trip was taking the train to Conwy and taking a hike up the mountains there

20190711_130110.jpg

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

Oh on the opposite of nightmares I had a dream last night where I was having some oral fun with none other than Michelle Keegan 

My old mum used to say if you told people of your dreams before midday they would come true... hope your post an hour ago wasn’t the first time you mentioned it!9_9

14 hours ago, skygod said:

With Rhyl having folded, good luck to them in finding somewhere to play.

Phoenix club already on the cards which seems to have secured the ground.

Nomads are a horrible bunch, a Welsh Gretna without the football. That result will haunt the club for decades as there will be very little chance of setting the record straight.