Incoming

Bobby14

This is the second effect of the old firm signing everyone half decent in our league. 

When theyre eventually chewed up and spat out they're on far too much money for anyone else to afford them so they leave for England thus weakening the league still further. 

Even dross like Haliday is well out of our price range.

21 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Plus id like to see Conor MacAleny return clearly not wanted at Fleetwood done well for us.

Thought he totally flattered to deceive most of the time. Looked at first like he was going to be a good player, athletic enough and a decent touch but more often than not hid from the game. I wouldn't be upset if we moved for him but ultimately he didn't contribute much of worth for us. It would be a bit of a gamble hoping that if we got his confidence up he might become the player he wasn't really first time round.

Lawless has done very well though, would be great if we could get him. Before he signed for Livi I'd have thought a very underwhelming signing moving above his level but it just shows you what players can have in them when used right.

Edited by Fletch

39 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

What about Steven Lawless been good for Livingston has experience perfect fit for a LW. Plus we can offer more dosh than Livingston.

Plus id like to see Conor MacAleny return clearly not wanted at Fleetwood done well for us.

I think we missed a MacAleny type player last year. Total selfless player who imo was willing to do a lot of off the ball running etc. Tidy on the ball as well. Bit of decent coaching from an attacker and he would be great.

Say from Naismith for example lol

2 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

I think we missed a MacAleny type player last year. Total selfless player who imo was willing to do a lot of off the ball running etc. Tidy on the ball as well. Bit of decent coaching from an attacker and he would be great.

Say from Naismith for example lol

The difference being that Naismith actually contributes noticeably.

4 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Notice big Dan Bachmann is out of contract in June. 

Probably out of our range wage wise though. 

Bachmann has never really been in the shop window properly for an english championship move imo.

Be better coming here for a year or 2 and get himself a big move again.