Gollum

killie1961

4 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Gollum breaks lockdown rules drives from london to Durham has that eton waster got the guts to ditch that tosser i would not hold my breath

If Boris is a manipulative cynical sort of an Eton tosser, he might imagine ditching Cummings demonstrates some of the clarity of thought, consistency of action and purposed vision his public profile lacks.....

So he might pretend to sack him...

Not sure this threads in the right place.  All this with DC happened, many weeks ago on March 31st.  

Couple of days later, the Scottish ex-CMO was secretly pictured walking along that golf course and rightly got punted, with much public outcry.

Make of that what you will..

3 hours ago, RAG said:

Not sure this threads in the right place.  All this with DC happened, many weeks ago on March 31st.  

Couple of days later, the Scottish ex-CMO was secretly pictured walking along that golf course and rightly got punted, with much public outcry.

Make of that what you will..

She didn't get punted. 

She resigned. 

Sturgeon should have punted her though, like she would have done if it was he and not a she. 

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

She didn't get punted. 

She resigned. 

Sturgeon should have punted her though, like she would have done if it was he and not a she. 

Jesus, I've seen some ridiculous attempts to have a go at the FM, but this one is about the stupidest. 

If you donr actually think the FM, blooteres that daft cow all over the place behind closed doors, and forced her to resign then your as daft as your post.

Just now, Bonbon19 said:

No doubt Cummings should have been sacked in March . Johnson would have undoubtedly known .

That shaved gorilla was pretending to have covid-19 at the time, no?

That'll be the excuse when Cummings has to finally 'go' 

'I I I I I didn't know...I I I y'know I I I was full of corona. But, a a a as you will now be aware...he ummm has now resigned. Knowing that he has done wrong, which is a marvelous thing for a chap to do. A A A And he i i i is now i i in no way advising me...n n not in person...a a a and certainly not...umm...y'know...i i in zoom'

That nervous stammer he gets, when he knows he's lying. Then he hits a pre prepared line that it has learned, before going back to the nervous lying stammer

As I said elsewhere, clearly everybody doesnt get it. The rules only apply to the peasants. Golum is an important part if government and No 10 has now explained that his journey was "essential'. Surely that should be good enough fir everyone. Now let's move on.

Edited by gdevoy

Not sure why Killie1961 got minus votes. This asshole was showing symptoms but still travelled ffs! Regardless of the pathetic excuses coming out to defend the creep, it is not acceptable. The arrogance of this govt will prevail. I've a good f**king mind to go to the seaside now but wont out of respect for Zorro and his colleagues.

41 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Not sure why Killie1961 got minus votes. This asshole was showing symptoms but still travelled ffs! Regardless of the pathetic excuses coming out to defend the creep, it is not acceptable. The arrogance of this govt will prevail. I've a good f**king mind to go to the seaside now but wont out of respect for Zorro and his colleagues.

Was originally posted on Kickback. So, that's probably the reason.

I keep thinking surely the great British public must eventually get pissed off with the special status allocated to this entitled twat. But so far it hasn't happened. 

Nobody seems to be getting pissed off with his, "the rules dont apply to me" attitude. The subservient forelock tugging of the UK public never ceases to astound me.

8 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Looks like Gollum has broken the lockdown more than once him and that privilged dickhead johnson no morals, power mad absolute arseholes of humanity

True . I see the Tory MP Steve  Baker is calling for Cummings resignation , a least one Tory has some decency . 

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

True . I see the Tory MP Steve  Baker is calling for Cummings resignation , a least one Tory has some decency . 

A couple of other Tory MPs on the BBC pages saying he should go now. Cant see BoJo being allowed to keep him if he is disrupting party unity.

Edited by gdevoy

4 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

A couple of other Tory MPs on the BBC pages saying he should go now. Cant see BoJo being allowed to keep him if he is disrupting party unity.

There is a bit of payback in their motives , especially Baker . He wanted Cummings out of the vote leave campaign . 

This guy drove 260 miles in case he needed childcare, even though I’m sure No10 could have sorted something, but around the same time a guy I know got stopped and fined by the police for driving to ASDA in Kilmarnock instead of ASDA in Ayr because Ayr was marginally closer. 

No wonder more people are breaking lockdown rules when they see the people in charge not even follow their own guidelines. 

Johnston, Cummings and Kuenssberg should all go over this, but as we know the establishment always protects its own and none of them will go.

Johnston so weak cummings tells him what he is doing rather than asks permission

Cummings for breaking the law about 10 times by his actions

Kuenssberg for deciding when she first knew about this - (March 31st) and sticking to that up to an including Thursday just past  - that it wasn't news. If that isn't news for the BBC's political editor then I wonder what would be.