Gollum

killie1961

The track and trace contract is awarded to a company who just happen to have Cummings Sister as a director.  She lives in.... Durham.

Glaxo smithkline who are partnering on a vaccine amongst other projects also happen to have their site in.... Barnard Castle.

Call me cynical or tin foil hat wearing,  but if this prick drives from london to Durham and then to Barnard castle for childcare and then to test his eyesight then and it's all innocent then there is only one team in ayrshire and it's not us!!

6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

The track and trace contract is awarded to a company who just happen to have Cummings Sister as a director.  She lives in.... Durham.

Glaxo smithkline who are partnering on a vaccine amongst other projects also happen to have their site in.... Barnard Castle.

Call me cynical or tin foil hat wearing,  but if this prick drives from london to Durham and then to Barnard castle for childcare and then to test his eyesight then and it's all innocent then there is only one team in ayrshire and it's not us!!

I think lining their pockets is just what comes naturally to these f**kers and they don't need to make any extra effort or conspire to hide it.

I am sure that he went to Barnard Castle for a nice walk on his wife's birthday and the thought process did not go any further than "I am Dominic Cummings, the rules that apply to the plebs do not apply to me".

9 hours ago, a1killiefan said:

Looks like a story has been created to fit the evidence, and the press failed to ask the right questions!

Why couldn't his wife drive?

Was it a coincidence there was a family celebration (? mum's birthday) when he first got to Durham?

Was it a coincidence that it was his wife's birthday when he did his eye test drive?

How convienient is it that neither he nor Boris can't remember discussing what he did?

:3:

And most importantly to me, why did he and his wife and child have to travel 260 miles back to Londin? Stay where you are unless you are a key worker and cant work from home like the bin men.

He us a government advisor FFS. What part if his job could ge not do on a laptop tekeconference? The meeja really are government run in this country. Bunch of spineless wasters jyst like BoJo and his merry band.

2 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

I am sure that he went to Barnard Castle for a nice walk on his wife's birthday and the thought process did not go any further than "I am Dominic Cummings, the rules that apply to the plebs do not apply to me".

As I posted elsewhere, admitted more or less everything he was accused of then adopted the "I have done nothing wrong" defence. Sometimes this does indeed merge into the "don't you know who I am?" defence.

Edited by gdevoy

37 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Douglas Ross resigns from government. Stays on as backbencher. 

Curious.

Perhaps finally realised what all the rest of us already knew, that BoJo would hock his Granny for political advantage. He was obviously floating his "Leave" political boat on the notion of gaining back fishing rights from the EU. Perhaps he has worked out that face to face promises BoJo has made to him are not worth the paper they are printed on. If Dom says to trade away fishing for financial access then that is what will happen regardless of any assurances Mr Johnston may have given.

30 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

It's not every day (not any day really) that I could commend a Tory, SevCo-supporting referee but here goes:

Que McLean coming in with similar comments he posted when the SNP MP for Killie refused the extra cash for home working...

McLean..... McLean.... where r u..... dont you want to criticise this MP......

Thought not.

Just found this on the BBC:

Mr Cummings denied the suggestion he supported herd immunity and added: “Only last year I wrote explicitly about the danger of coronaviruses …”

However thanks to web archival service the Wayback Machine BBC journalist Faisal Islam uncovered that the blog post in question, from March 2019, had references to coronaviruses added between April and May this year.

15 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Just found this on the BBC:

Mr Cummings denied the suggestion he supported herd immunity and added: “Only last year I wrote explicitly about the danger of coronaviruses …”

However thanks to web archival service the Wayback Machine BBC journalist Faisal Islam uncovered that the blog post in question, from March 2019, had references to coronaviruses added between April and May this year.

All very Orwellian.

Been reported that Cumming's wife, Mary Wakefield wrote in The Spectator that when he fell ill on March 28, he couldn’t get out of bed for 10 days.

But in his statement yesterday Cummings said he drove to hospital to collect his son on April 3.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Seems like BoJo still thinks his best strategy us to tough it out and it will all just blow over.

The thing is I am guessing this is just the start. As Cummings confidence grows, the cost of keeping him will just keep on increasing.

Edited by gdevoy

35 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Seems like BoJo still thinks his best strategy us to tough it out and it will all just blow over.

The thing is I am guessing this is just the start. As Cummings confidence grows, the cost of keeping him will just keep on increasing.

This Dickhead is the Puppet Master to that useless tosser johnson he is nothing without Gollum and he knows it

32 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

This Dickhead is the Puppet Master to that useless tosser johnson he is nothing without Gollum and he knows it

Which is why he cant / wont sack him when it us the only politically viable strategy. Because the longer he stays the greater the cost. 

I see the Scottish arselicker in chief, Carlaw, has done a 180 after he risked losing control of his entire party in Scotland trying to toe the government line.

7 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I see the Scottish arselicker in chief, Carlaw, has done a 180 after he risked losing control of his entire party in Scotland trying to toe the government line.

Totally agree. From unwavering support to total opposition inside 24 hours. The principles of the Scottish Tory Leader are to say the least ‘fluid’

9 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Which is why he cant / wont sack him when it us the only politically viable strategy. Because the longer he stays the greater the cost. 

He is a total hypocritical bootlicking servile w****r.  Horrible horrible c**t of a creature.   His geography is even worse than his politics, as he seems to think theres no political, geographical, national, or even social border of any kind between Scotland and England.

Carlaw GTF and take the rest of your vermin rabble with you.

As for his opinion on Gollum, it's amazing how different all their views were on the Calderwood situation!.

Edited by Beaker71

Looks like their, "deny everything unless and until somebody produces photographic evidence then brazenly change your story to 'I did nothing wrong'" ......  "kick it into the long grass", strategy is working for now.

On a side note I see that despite MacLean's insistence that social opinions and attitudes are fairly similar right across the UK, the Tories in Scotland are having much more trouble staying onside with the Cummings did nothing wrong chant. Down south opinion seems to be divided along party lines with Tory voters chanting, meeja witch hunt, nothing to see here. Whereas in Scotland we have had cabinet resignations and Carlaw has had to do a 180.

Edited by gdevoy

Seems like our southern cousins in Engerland are happy enough with Special Rules for The Special One. No real pressure on Tory MPs to stand up for the principal of one rule for all. 

The quicker we get separated from the cesspit down south the better.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Seems like our southern cousins in Engerland are happy enough with Special Rules for The Special One. No real pressure on Tory MPs to stand up for the principal of one rule for all. 

The quicker we get separated from the cesspit down south the better.

You been discussing that with folk in England, or watching the propaganda media machine telling you we should all, move on ?

(You can get about as far as the kitchen without fear of getting lifted - thanks to Mr Cummings own lockdown rules.) 

If WM were talking BS on Covid, Brexit - the 'big' issues of our time.  D'you think the Tory funded 'Better Together' campaign were also BS-ing Scotland in 2014, given how all encompassing that issue was then?

About as many Home Ruled nations and federal UK's were created in the aftermath as there were frigate factories.

It's all BS - it's why most Tory voters barely have a pulse.

Edited by RAG

I see BBC2's Newsnight have been censured and reprimanded by the BBCs top people for saying Golum broke the rules. 

Apparently this was not showing the "impartiality' expected of the BBC. Or, translating fir the hard of understanding, not supporting the government line.

And yet the BBC is apparently run by a bunch of lefties according to the Tories.