Gollum

killie1961

1 hour ago, RAG said:

You been discussing that with folk in England, or watching the propaganda media machine telling you we should all, move on ?

According to the BBC real people dont actually give a s**t. It's all meeja hype and it's time for journalists to move on with peoples real concerns. Like what is Captain Tom's next heroic project?

Edited by gdevoy

2 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I see BBC2's Newsnight have been censured and reprimanded by the BBCs top people for saying Golum broke the rules. 

Apparently this was not showing the "impartiality' expected of the BBC. Or, translating fir the hard of understanding, not supporting the government line.

And yet the BBC is apparently run by a bunch of lefties according to the Tories.

He broke the rules. End of. Shudda been sacked. Even if he can hide behind the bit about going North, the jant to Barnard Castle shoots it down. They can f**k off. Zero credibility on everything

Looks like they’ve got away with it again as expected. BBC is cowed, English white van men all happy, ‘move on’ time. 

but honestly did you see that display at the committee from Johnson? You wouldn’t trust him to say his name without at least one lie and one contradiction 

There's talk that Bozo went over the heads of government scientists to change the "Stay at home" slogan to "Stay alert" after he realised Cummings had broken the lockdown message and didn’t 'stay home'. He knew one day he’d have to defend him at the podium.

PR instead of public health!

49 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I see BBC2's Newsnight have been censured and reprimanded by the BBCs top people for saying Golum broke the rules. 

Apparently this was not showing the "impartiality' expected of the BBC. Or, translating fir the hard of understanding, not supporting the government line.

And yet the BBC is apparently run by a bunch of lefties according to the Tories.

Give that lady a knighthood but wait a min the eton bufoon has been allowed the priv of exercising in the buckinham palace by her majesty to recover from his near death experience must liked being lied too?

12 minutes ago, Scooter said:

There's talk that Bozo went over the heads of government scientists to change the "Stay at home" slogan to "Stay alert" after he realised Cummings had broken the lockdown message and didn’t 'stay home'. He knew one day he’d have to defend him at the podium.

PR instead of public health!

Would not put by that lying b

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

They didn't half muller DC on Newsnight last night!  It was 'probably' out-with BBC News guidelines of impartiality,  if ignore the actual program and the 15 minute segment where, blow by blow, they demonstratively proved how DC broke the lockdown and quarantine rules, then lied repeatedly to the public about it, including changing a blog post from 2019 in March 202, to claim he'd foreseen covid, being as he is, a great Brexit prophet.

It's why there's no point watching BBC News, even if the media prove and demonstrate how you're lying to the media - it's out of order for them to comment on the fact you've been a lying b. - 35,000 dead or not.

Edited by RAG

Hypocrisy thy name is Tory.

Dominic Cummings' Durham visit a 'challenge' for local MPs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52821811

Your own local MP refuses to condem the man who by his total disregard for anybody but himself may have been a major source of infection in your area in order to lick BoJos bum.

But still the brain-dead vote for them. A complete breakdown of rational thought.

The return of Gollum......my prophesy:

So the weeks and months will draw by....Brexit will become the main focus of attention. The EU will be portrayed as the baddies more so than already. The English folk will be whipped up into an even more febrile nationalistic mood with many thousands already unemployed. Out of depression comes extreme nationalism.  A no deal Brexit will plummet the UK into another massive financial crisis. The old folk will die in their many thousands once again but this time through lack of medication from the EU but the war time spirit shall prevail. The Queen will rally the nation and we will clap for her on Thursday nights and wave our flags. On a wave of adoration for dealing with the pesky foreigners in such a strong way, the leader Johnson will ask the chief architect to step back from the shadows and once more into the limelight. To rapturous cheering and applause step forward Dominic. The soon to be knighted Sir Dominic Cummings with a statue planned at Barnard Castle and a seat already waiting in the Lords.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:22 PM, Scooter said:

I understand that ALERT was supposed to be an acronym (don't know what the letters stand for) but the message got confused within Number 10 and it was unveiled as Stay Alert, to general bemusement. 

As an uber cynic, I was reflecting back on two things since the start of this poisonous era. Both so stupid as to be laughable in their own right but I think there might be an underlying purpose.

Boris what do you do in your spare time - "I make buses"

Cummings - "my eyesight was a bit weird so my wife (the birthday girl!) asked me to pop our 4 year old in the car and drive 30 miles to a beauty spot"

On reflection I think both of these were entirely deliberate attempts by Cummings to gauge just how much s**te the English public and papers were willing to lap up while still remaining devoted to their project. So that when the f**kers are struggling in post no deal Brexit poverty, and even the food banks of Grimsby have dried up, they can be fed their next dose of it.

1 hour ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Boris what do you do in your spare time - "I make buses"

Cummings - "my eyesight was a bit weird so my wife (the birthday girl!) asked me to pop our 4 year old in the car and drive 30 miles to a beauty spot"

I think you make a good point with instance 2. And not a single journalist had the balls to stand up, smile knowingly at him and say, "You know, that sounds like a lot of crap to me." 

In instance 1 I am reminded of a colleague who when asked about interests outside work answered he "enjoyed a drink with friends". He couldn't even come up with the usual stereotypical horse s**t that's expected like hillwalking and camping, captain of the local cricket club, helping at the local foodbank......... No all he could think of was when he wasn't working he just got s**tfaced. In BoJo you have a very shallow character with a very limited imagination. Not even enough imagination to work out that if he just made stuff up in a story people would spot it.

I note that throughout this nonsense various high profile figures  from all parties and arms if government have been obliged to resign when it became clear they thought the guidelines  did not apply to them.

There is only one exception to this rule. The man must think he walks in water. How on earth is this smarmy egotistical twat afforded such elevated status? What is wrong with the meeja in this country that the just let it happen? Are Tory MPs such a spineless bunch of career oriented arse lickers that the would rather see ther own constituents put at risk by this moron than prejudice their own future career prospects in BoJos Brave New World?

I notice the Scottish Secretary Andrew Jack has been keeping a notably low profile.

6 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I think you make a good point with instance 2. And not a single journalist had the balls to stand up, smile knowingly at him and say, "You know, that sounds like a lot of crap to me." 

In instance 1 I am reminded of a colleague who when asked about interests outside work answered he "enjoyed a drink with friends". He couldn't even come up with the usual stereotypical horse s**t that's expected like hillwalking and camping, captain of the local cricket club, helping at the local foodbank......... No all he could think of was when he wasn't working he just got s**tfaced. In BoJo you have a very shallow character with a very limited imagination. Not even enough imagination to work

6 hours ago, gdevoy said:

In instance 1 I am reminded of a colleague who when asked about interests outside work answered he "enjoyed a drink with friends". He couldn't even come up with the usual stereotypical horse s**t that's expected like hillwalking and camping, captain of the local cricket club, helping at the local foodbank......... No all he could think of was when he wasn't working he just got s**tfaced. In BoJo you have a very shallow character with a very limited imagination. Not even enough imagination to work out that if he just made stuff up in a story people would spot it.

Must have learned that at Eton