Next season's team

26 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Simon Murray’s worth a risk if we want to be playing bottom 6 football. Hayes is a top 6 signing. 

Think that's right. That said, I think it would be good to have a squad where a signed up player like him was an option rather than a rotating cast of loans and Bunn types. I think other clubs in the league have done that better than us in the last few years. 

Hayes would be a great signing but expect him to be out our price range, I liked Murray when he was at Dundee United had an eye for a goal and worked hard up top but very similar to Brophy in my eyes I would offer him a year with us if am honest 

26 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I don't think Hayes would be out of our range at all. Coming 33 and not having played regularly for years he can hardly demand huge wages.

I'd take him.

A total no brainer taking him. Fantastic winger that would help waters if that's who becomes 1st choice left back. Then if waters doesnt work out Hayes can play left back too

1 hour ago, virtuocity said:

Hayes would improve all clubs outside of the old firm as well as a host of league one clubs down south.  We’d be outpriced by 90% of the market. 

If literally everyone wants him and are offering him what he wants in terms of games.

He's at a similar stage of his career as Chris Burke was when he arrived. He's made his money at Celtic. Hayes will be looking for one last shot at being a starter at a decent level. He's 33 at the start of the season, if he can get a 2 year deal at a club of our level I'm sure it would be of interest to him.

38 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Richard Tait released from Motherwell, could he be the replacement we need for SOD?

I seen they’ve released Mark Gillespie (keeper) too. He’s been consistent all season, although think he may be heading down south. Would be a good option too.

50 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

15 players released from The Jam Tarts...any that Killie fans would like in our team..:7:

Definately not Steven Naismith if he becomes available, decent player but the years are catching up with him and he's far to injury prone for us to gamble on, thats if he would even consider playing on an artificial surface to start with.....