Next season's team

11 minutes ago, jazza said:

Daily Record - 

Former Kilmarnock keeper Daniel Bachmann has revealed he has loan offers from clubs in Scotland after admitting this season at Watford had been a waste.

The Austrian goalkeeper impressed during a loan spell at Rugby Park last season, but had to settle for playing back-up to Ben Foster this season at Watford.

He’s just signed a new four-year deal at the English Premier League club but is set to go out on loan next season. And the 25-year-old could be returning north of the border.

If he went to another club up here I’d be gutted, seemed to love his time here, surely one of the club is us. 

13 hours ago, CB said:

Jambos definitely. If he'wants a return to the Scotland team' I'd suggest he'd be better off at a top league club.

Would agree, he would only go to Hearts if they are playing in top league, he has no chance of being National number 1 if playing in championship. We should sound him out about possibility on coming to Killie

2 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

I have a suspicion we will be one of those clubs considering our keeper situation at the moment. The only club ive seen bachmann linked with was sevco. But he'd never get played there over McGregor evon tho hes far better. Bachmannn is a first choice keeper anywhere in Scotland.

They’ve just signed McLaughlin as well so surely not now. 

On 6/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

The only club ive seen bachmann linked with was sevco. But he'd never get played there over McGregor evon tho hes far better.

Rangers have just signed McLaughlin.

If Celtic don't get Forster, they are linked with Hart. Bachmann would be a better option than Hart.

But we must surely have made an enquiry.   

Edited by skygod

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

He was very useful at ICT. 

He’s been at Dundee for three years without reaching the same standard, maybe due to a hip injury  in 2018/19. 

Would be a versatile, back-up option if he is free of injury. Should be better options available though. 

I’d be looking more at finding a first choice to partner Findlay then use Broadfoot as backup. 

Edited by piffer