Next season's team

58 minutes ago, posh79 said:

Things we still need:

Goalie

Left Back

Center Back

No 10

Pacy wingers 

Dont forget that bar McGowan, it is pretty much the same team as last year just now.......which wasn't exactly setting the heather alight.

Pace is something we could really do with. Thats why I'm quite keen on the boy o'hara from Alloa.

Notice that ex Ross County striker Alex Schalk is out of contract at the end of the month with Servette.

Interview from a couple of months ago says he would be keen on a return to Scotland 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/alex-schalk-lifts-lid-on-missed-aberdeen-opportunity-as-ex-ross-county-striker-reveals-career-plans/

55 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Notice that ex Ross County striker Alex Schalk is out of contract at the end of the month with Servette.

Interview from a couple of months ago says he would be keen on a return to Scotland 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/alex-schalk-lifts-lid-on-missed-aberdeen-opportunity-as-ex-ross-county-striker-reveals-career-plans/

Would take that guy 100% - I hoped we'd sign him when he left RC.

9 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I would still be looking at Lawless. Proven spfl player who would give support to burkey

I think we should definitely enquire about Lawless. But Fowlers said in previous interviews hes looking to bring the total age of the squad down. which may throw him off the recruitment list. 

Edited by Pride_of_ayrshire

26 minutes ago, trenwick said:

I see Dundee United are linked with Nesbitt in the daily wrong, I know there throwing money at it but with Shanklnad and Nesbitt that's some goals in that team, maybe replacement for shankland though i would think. 

Seems like forward planning to me.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, trenwick said:

I see Dundee United are linked with Nesbitt in the daily wrong, I know there throwing money at it but with Shanklnad and Nesbitt that's some goals in that team, maybe replacement for shankland though i would think. 

Cant imagine Shankland will be there come the end of the summer

On 6/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, trenwick said:

Heard the may be forced to sell shankland. But United put a 200k bid for nisbet after the rejected a 300k bid fae hibs.