piffer

Clyde Match Day Fred

Linesman gave a decision to Killie presumably out of play. Ref ever play on and we stopped the attack as he was about to go through on MacDonald. 

Wide players and Friz beating men. Boyd is no threat. Lack of movement when fullbacks have the ball

We've been playing a lot more passing football. No too many long balls. Bit better in that regard. Shame about the abyssmal defending. Higgins giving away free kicks for no reason. Broadfoots not impressing either. Jones early contender for player of the season. Seems to be the only player willing to run at the defence.

Edited by Calummoore86

We're powderpuff. A few nice intricate bits, a couple of shots from Thomas, but pretty toothless. Don't think Boyd has touched the ball yet.

Plenty of meaningless possession.

They are stronger and faster.

5 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

2 outstanding posts there 

slow down don't want to peak to early 

It's the kind of high brow edgy content that Craig from Symington used to post.

Ross County beating Montrose 3-0. Motherwell hammered Queen's Park 5-1, Hibs beat Montrose 4-0 and Hamilton won 3-1 against EK. If these are the supposed teams who we are fighting against from relegation, we are in a lot of trouble. 

1 minute ago, KillieUSA said:

Ross County beating Montrose 3-0. Motherwell hammered Queen's Park 5-1, Hibs beat Montrose 4-0 and Hamilton won 3-1 against EK. If these are the supposed teams who we are fighting against from relegation, we are in a lot of trouble. 

I'd be worried if we were fighting ayr and clyde from relegation

Following in my Berln hotel room. As depressing as following last year on holiday. And here's me thinking things could only get better :)

1 minute ago, KillieUSA said:

Agree 100%. By the sounds of it we look like a team who just expect to beat teams in leagues below us. I thought Friday would have put that idea to bed. 

Power has been rotten imo. Friz holding midfield together.

not winning second balls. Movement is really poor off the ball. 

Just now, KennyH80 said:

Agree 100%. By the sounds of it we look like a team who just expect to beat teams in leagues below us. I thought Friday would have put that idea to bed. 

I don't think complacency is the issue here, it's being pure and utter s**te which is the problem.

2 minutes ago, KennyH80 said:

Oh, oh dear. You think we have good players who are just underperforming, i think you might be in for a shock

Just now, Killie lad said:

Oh, oh dear. You think we have good players who are just underperforming, i think you might be in for a shock

Im not saying i think theyre good, i believe the problem is the players think they are.