CB

Hearts (h) Fred 12/08

MacDonald, Taylor, Broadfoot, Boyd (c), McKenzie, Thomas, Burke, Erwin, Greer, Wilson, Frizzell

Bell, Waters, Power, O’Donnell, Samizadeh, Jones, Higgins

Not too confident today..........I think the jammy tarts will bully and batter us up and down the park. Hope I'm wrong.........Mon the Killie.... :hurrah:

Midfield trampled underfoot? 

Some good footballers there but badly need some muscle to enable them to play, it looks to me. 

I'm not a big detractor of the pitch like some, but if you know you're going to be playing half your games on it, I'm not sure I see the wisdom in signing two older, slower guys to play in the centre of defence on a surface that is by most accounts already tougher on the knees and hips as it is, and which encourages the kind of quick, on the deck play that precisely exposes a lack of pace/sharpness.

Poor goal to lose. Both CBs culpable imo. It started with no midfield to shut down Hearts players in the middle. I made it 13minutes until Rory touched the ball. That's unacceptable in such a key area

1 minute ago, galbraj said:

A shot at goal would be nice...........give us something to get excited about as Willie Miller is pissing me off.

I'd be amazed if he wasn't. Complete knob. Can't stand the man 

2 minutes ago, galbraj said:

A shot at goal would be nice...........give us something to get excited about as Willie Miller is pissing me off.

Willie Miller is a complete w**k.