Sign in to follow this  
Scooby_Doo

Craig Whyte's new book - 'How one Scottish Premiership side offered to throw a match for money'

If that guy told me the sky was blue I wouldn't believe him. Nothing to see here other than a self publicist looking for a few bob.

I wouldn't believe a word that came out his mouth. However, if we did it's more likely the troon lawyer should be the most worried. 

14 minutes ago, stumack said:

I wouldn't believe a word that came out his mouth. However, if we did it's more likely the troon lawyer should be the most worried. 

I know he would sell his grannie for a good return but this just does not sound like him at all. Don't think he would ever do anything he could be prosecuted for, although selling the Huns tickets in the home end could be seen as criminal negligence under health and safety.

2 hours ago, ross1987 said:

May 2011 according to the book

6 May, according to wiki.

1-5 game was on 15 May.

Obviously spelling isn't his his strong point.

"that was when my interest was first peaked" FFS he could get a gig on KillieFc.com with that kind of patter.

All he needs now is to say "loose" instead of lose, and if someone is called Clark put a stray "e" on the end, or if they're called Clarke then randomly drop the "e" (Bob) and he's got it made...

• Haha 2

It would be an entertaining read if you like  "the flight of fancy-alternative universe-conspiracy theory-what if " kind of stuff...or possibly too far fetched for that genre even.